Re: Battlefield 4 Sea Gull emblem

by CyberDyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Sea Gull emblem

★ Novice

Many times, playing bf4, I saw the emblem in the killcam. It looks like a postage stamp depicting a seagull. Tell me where you can find this emblem. It is not on the emlemsbf website.

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@Mike_rus wrote:

Many times, playing bf4, I saw the emblem in the killcam. It looks like a postage stamp depicting a seagull. Tell me where you can find this emblem. It is not on the emlemsbf website.

Hi @Mike_rus ,

Don't know how sophisticated that seagull emblem you saw was?  But you can otherwise quickly make some fairly good emblems in the emblem editor like these.  The more time you want to spend on it, the better and more refined it can become of course, so all up to your own standards.

SeagullEmblem.jpg

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@Mike_rus wrote:

Hi @Mike_rus ,

Don't know how sophisticated that seagull emblem you saw was?  But you can otherwise quickly make some fairly good emblems in the emblem editor like these.  The more time you want to spend on it, the better and more refined it can become of course, so all up to your own standards.

SeagullEmblem.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)