Re: Battlefield 4 Rental server down

by TargetRainman

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Still not resolved. Even maps are locked up. States "You have reached the maximum number of user defined map rotations. Please edit your existing map rotations." 

Note .. I cant edit them at all. Still shows 0 for all users accept friend list is populated 

Message 11 of 16 (645 Views)

Community Manager

I'll follow up with you here when I've got an update on this. Unfortunately it may be a bit considering that a lot of the Battlefield team is out of the office for the holidays. Thanks for being patient with us. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 16 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No problem..  it is the holidays. I completely understand.

Message 13 of 16 (624 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TargetRainman

Thanks for being patient with me on this. I heard back with some additional details, and I'm afraid that in-game support for Rental Servers has ended in Battlefield 4. As such, we no longer have a way to assist with resetting or restarting servers from our side. 

For more information on this please check out this thread from earlier this year: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Not-all-servers-or-rented-server-shown-in-server-browser/m-p...

Apologies that I had to be the bearer of bad news on this, but I appreciate your patience while I was looking into it. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 16 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent

So how can I get refunded my money since the server is unusable? I still have over two months left on it?
Message 15 of 16 (545 Views)

Community Manager

That's something that the EA Help team would need to look into for you. I'm afraid we can't assist with a refund here on Answers HQ. I'd recommend following up with EA Help when you can so they can take a look. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help site. You can also reach out to them on Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 16 of 16 (527 Views)