Battlefield 4 Remastered

by Marius79RO

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Remastered

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Please EA remaster Bf4 in 4K! În 2018 and still the best battlefield game and multiplayer shooter! A lot of people are still playing this awesome game and it deserves an upscale to 4k! For me no need to add new stuff just upscale it to 4k! Please ❤️ I'm playing it on Xbox One X and I love it so much!! Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3 (2,488 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Remastered

Battlefield 4 is out of development and DICE has no plans to restart development on a 5 year old game. All dev assets are being allocated toward Battlefield 5.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (2,451 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Remastered

★★★ Apprentice
I think this is a stupid decision.

Of course, EA can re-develop game content, But the Battlefield 4 security vulnerability of the server software should be fixed.

The reason is very simple, Battlefield 4 global ranking system is still operating, Global servers are paid for by players.

Over the past two years, The situation of the global server is very confusing, Hackers use BF4 server software security vulnerabilities for server attacks.

This is a problem we can't solve for our server owner, or server provider, It is necessary for EA to fix this security vulnerability for us, Because our property is losing money, This is unacceptable.
Message 3 of 3 (2,368 Views)