Re: Battlefield 4 Punkbuster immediately kicks me

by TigeyCK

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Punkbuster immediately kicks me

★★ Novice

I got battlefield 4 from Origin Access, I had played the game before and I loved it. I downloaded it, but I can't play a match for more than 2 minutes before I get kicked by "Punkbuster" I am assuming that is an anticheat but I don't even cheat. This is what comes up when I try to play. Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@TigeyCK Hello,

Can you please try to join the server via Battlelog ?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

If you will be kicked again, please copy\paste an error message from PunkBuster from Battlelog.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

This is what came up, exactly copied and pasted.  Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'TigeyCK' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

Message 3 of 7 (415 Views)

★★ Pro
Hi @TigeyCK,
I think you must, simply, reinstall/update Punkbuster, and after you'll can have fun with BF4

If you don't know how, on the internet and Youtube too, you can find several tutorials (if you will need more ask here)

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]

Message 4 of 7 (400 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 5 of 7 (393 Views)

★★ Novice

I did the instructions in the video, and reinstalled Punkbuster. That didn't work, so I reinstalled the entire game. That still doesn't work...

Message 6 of 7 (370 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Check this Carbonic's PunkBuster Guide http://carbonic.dk/punkbusterguide/  Please follow instructions there, step by step.

Message 7 of 7 (360 Views)