Battlefield 4 Problems (maps won’t load)

by MajorBacKPaN

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Problems (maps won’t load)

★★★ Newbie

After talking to to 3 of your service representatives and Xbox live and useing many frustrating hours of trying to fix the problems, playing the game, talking to EA support and Xbox live support. They have now fixed the issues on my EA account and I now have to reinstall the whole game and addons AGAIN. I may also have to reinstall my whole Xbox One and ALL THE GAMES for it to take effect. Even though I already have done that once when consulting with Xbox live service. This has been a nightmare. I suggested to your service representative that to make this right you should give me Battlefield V for free. She said she would suggest this to the developers and that i should post this issue here.

Message 1 of 2 (636 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Problems (maps won’t load)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @MajorBacKPaN Sorry to hear about the problems that you have experienced with our support team for Battlefield 4, I will be sending feedback to the correct channels on this.   

If I understand you correctly you cant load/get stuck on some of the DLC maps for Battlefield 4, what maps are you getting stuck on (going to need a list of all the maps)? 

I see that you mentioned that you have reinstalled the Xbox already so I won't ask you to do that, I have another question that won't affects that: have you tried another Xbox account and then load the same maps that don’t work? 

Let's see if we can sort this issue out for you. Standard smile

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (598 Views)