Battlefield 4 Premium on PS3

by JoshDCcomics

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Premium on PS3

★★★★★ Newbie

My PS3 has 2 local accounts (let's call them A and B). Suppose I buy Battlefield 4 premium ($49.99) on account A and download the DLC map packs, will account B also be able to access the same maps downloaded by account A? Just so it's clear, account A and B is on the same PS3. Sorry for the ignorance, I hope someone will be able to provide an answer, thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (3,593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium on PS3

@JoshDCcomics wrote:

My PS3 has 2 local accounts (let's call them A and B). Suppose I buy Battlefield 4 premium ($49.99) on account A and download the DLC map packs, will account B also be able to access the same maps downloaded by account A? Just so it's clear, account A and B is on the same PS3. Sorry for the ignorance, I hope someone will be able to provide an answer, thanks!

The answer is YES both accounts on the PS3 will be able to access the premium maps. I know this personally because I also play on PS3 and I have more than one account on the PS3 and both can access the map packs. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (3,601 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Possible,I just went throught the Play station community forum,it seem you need to make sure that the two PS account are linked to that particular Origin account with the DLC

PSN account persona is different from Origin account,make sure it is link to Origin

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Linking-Your-Persona-To-Your-Origin-EA-...

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 11 (3,580 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

No I am sorry you can not do this even if the to accounts are linked together you can only have premium and DLCs on one you have to chose sorry

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 3 of 11 (3,573 Views)

@JoshDCcomics wrote:

The answer is YES both accounts on the PS3 will be able to access the premium maps. I know this personally because I also play on PS3 and I have more than one account on the PS3 and both can access the map packs. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 4 of 11 (3,602 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks!

Message 5 of 11 (3,562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That sounds nice. My brother also wants to use the maps I purchased. Thanks a lot!

Message 6 of 11 (3,561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but on battlelog i dont have premium options for the "Account B"

help

Message 7 of 11 (1,587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having a problem with Battlefield 4 Premium for Playstation 3. My friend let me downoad his Premium in exchange for me to buy it him for the PC platfrom, but battlelog isnt showing that I have it... Any help or suggestions?

Message 8 of 11 (1,397 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Nova-_-Zangetsu wrote:

I am having a problem with Battlefield 4 Premium for Playstation 3. My friend let me downoad his Premium in exchange for me to buy it him for the PC platfrom, but battlelog isnt showing that I have it... Any help or suggestions?

Battlelog isn't showing you as Premium because only PSN the account that purchased Premium (in this case your friend's PSN account) is truly premium (there are other factors such as being linked to two different Origin accouns as well) despite every account on the same console that has at least one premium account having access to the premium features.  If you delete your friend's account or and delete his premium file you will see that you will lose the ability to play on premium only servers as well as other premium features.   

For example, I have 3 PSN acconuts linked with my Origin account, however only the PSN account that purchased the premium has the ability to download the premium maps.

Message 9 of 11 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can I borrow someone's account to get the dlcs too?
Message 10 of 11 (1,378 Views)