Re: Battlefield 4 Premium edition multiplayer

by LiBever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Premium edition multiplayer

★★★★ Novice
If i buy the Battlefield 4 Premium edition, will i be able to play multiplayer from premium or will i need to buy the standard edition too?
Message 1 of 4 (882 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@anejanej517 wrote:
So the Battlefield 4 premium will just be extra content to the bf4 standard or deluxe edition?

Hello,

Yes, thats correctStandard smile

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (911 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your gameplay experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

+ FIVE DIGITAL EXPANSION PACKS
+ TWO-WEEK EARLY ACCESS TO ALL FIVE EXPANSION PACKS
+ EXCLUSIVE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
+ 12 BONUS BATTLEFIELD 4 BATTLEPACKS
+ SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FROM XBOX 360 TO XBOX ONE AND PS3 TO PS4
+ AND MORE!

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 4 (875 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So the Battlefield 4 premium will just be extra content to the bf4 standard or deluxe edition?
Message 3 of 4 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@anejanej517 wrote:

Hello,

Yes, thats correctStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 4 of 4 (912 Views)