Battlefield 4 Premium details

by GR0MIT-UK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Premium details

★★★★ Novice

So i am thinking of Preordering Battlefield 4 for PC on Origin and want to clarify one thing.

In Battlefield 3 you have premium which includes all DLC map packs from B2K, CQB, AM, AK and EG.

Does the Battlefield 4 Preorder Premium currently on origin include all the DLC map packs that will be released in increments over the following year after it's release or does it include one DLC map like the limited edition Battlefield 3 inc B2K only.

Because if the full Premium pack with all the maps packs is included in the pre order price then that's a **bleep** good offer.

Message 1 of 4 (898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium details

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

If you pre order Battlefield 4 today, you will get a expansion pack that later on will be available as a DLC. You will only receive one expansion pack. There is no more information if Battlefield 4 will have a similar offer like the Premium to Battlefield 3.

Let me know if you have more questions about this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (978 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

If you pre order Battlefield 4 today, you will get a expansion pack that later on will be available as a DLC. You will only receive one expansion pack. There is no more information if Battlefield 4 will have a similar offer like the Premium to Battlefield 3.

Let me know if you have more questions about this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 4 (979 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The wording in the offer is very misleading, the Premium in the offer and the way it was used led me to believe it was Premium (which every expansion) that was being supplied, not a single DLC pack. EA need to clarify this alot better on the offer page. especially for younger players who might not see the difference.

so i only recive one DLC in the preorder similar to the limited edition preorder for battlefield 3 that got B2K included when it became available.

Message 3 of 4 (892 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Yes. You will be able to download the expansion pack as soon as it become available worldwide. It will be a similar offer as the Back to Karkand map pack from Battlefield 3.

Timmie

Message 4 of 4 (888 Views)