Re: Battlefield 4 Premium Refund please!!!!!!!!

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Premium Refund please!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie
I pre ordered the game at the first taste of the game coming out and it said PRE ORDER NOW AND GET PREMIUM FREE!!!!!!!!!. I didn't get and code for premium and now I have brought it and all I play with online is wall hacking players, aim bottling players, Americans in European severs although no ones is in any. So It took you near on two years to make this crap of a game. I could go on for ever more but you won't listen ive had enough I would like a full refund on premium and I can sell the game to some idiot how's stupid enough to play it.
Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

....Pre-ordering the game in any region that allows for pre-orders will get you access to the first Premium Expansion Pack, China Rising....

All offers mentioned that you get a Premium Expansion, never that you get the whole Premium service. I am sorry that it was misleading for you and can totally understand that it is a little bit confusing. Answer HQ is a community driven community, we are a place where players help each other with mostly technical issues. We are not a place for general complaints or rants about the gameplay or the state of the game.

We are not able to help you out with your request, you will need to get in contact with one of our GameAdvisor for further information.

I will close this topic but please feel free to open a new one regarding a technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

/edit by admin: nah I guess nobody told you what Rules & Guidelines are and that nobody likes SPAM

Message 2 of 3 (307 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

....Pre-ordering the game in any region that allows for pre-orders will get you access to the first Premium Expansion Pack, China Rising....

All offers mentioned that you get a Premium Expansion, never that you get the whole Premium service. I am sorry that it was misleading for you and can totally understand that it is a little bit confusing. Answer HQ is a community driven community, we are a place where players help each other with mostly technical issues. We are not a place for general complaints or rants about the gameplay or the state of the game.

We are not able to help you out with your request, you will need to get in contact with one of our GameAdvisor for further information.

I will close this topic but please feel free to open a new one regarding a technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)