Battlefield 4 Premium LOST

by DamnAmishGuy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Premium LOST

★★★ Newbie

Hello I have purchased Battlefield 4 over a year ago and have had a premium account. My hard drive got messed up somehow so I had to put in a whole brand new one. The system runs well, except now my premium account on battlefield for the PS4 is gone,  Please help me recover it

Message 1 of 6 (1,759 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium LOST

Hero (Retired)

@DamnAmishGuy

As long as you sign in with the same PSN account, you will still have Premium.  You do have to download the Premium file, which is only a few MBs.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,996 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@DamnAmishGuy

As long as you sign in with the same PSN account, you will still have Premium.  You do have to download the Premium file, which is only a few MBs.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 6 (1,997 Views)

Community Manager

@DamnAmishGuy Hey, please check the download Tony mentioned, I think he's on the right track. 

From what I can see on my end you should still have Premium, it's even showing up on your Battlelog page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/DamnAmishGuy/stats/974212896/ps4/

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I’m having an issue where I upgraded to ps4 pro and my premium account seem to be not working right. I can still see that my home screen says I have premium, I wait in premium que, but I cannot play on the maps when I am in server browser. Also kinda odd I even tried to re purchase just to see and I get an error screen. I love bf1 and really enjoy premium please help ❤️
Message 4 of 6 (1,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie
See pics
Message 5 of 6 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
See pics. Thanks.
Message 6 of 6 (1,562 Views)