Battlefield 4 Premium Bann?

by SgtxFleXx

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Premium Bann?

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA or Dice....

I have played this game about 8-10 days now and i have suspendet from Fair Fight for 1 week for hacking?! i was playing suspicus i dont use hack for Bf4 Premium why should i risk it?! and then i was playing with a friend and in middle off the game i gone donw to my brother and his friends and later when i came back to play i was kick okay that normal becouse i was not aktive and then i wanna join a game then i was bann permantly??? how come i get Bann permently when i not playing the half off the game!!! im playing Battlefield that long when Badcompany came out till Battlefield 4 i was playing it about years 

then i startet on Pc and got bann wtfd i want the profe that i was hacking... when i was even by the half of the game not there...

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium Bann?

Here is everything that you need to know about FairFight:

FairFight Ban Codes

http://help.ea.com/en/article/battlefield-4-ban-codes-issued-by-fairfight/  

If you've received any of the following FairFight messages, your Battlfield 4 account has been found to be in violation of our Terms of Service:

• You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Banned Code #J8Ytk2
    • We have permanently blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4.
  • You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #K98L9
    • We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.
  • You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #UyTrG2
    • We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.
  • You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Restricted Area
    • You have been kicked from a server for entering an area not designed for players by using an exploit in the terrain. We have taken no further action at this time however please note that continual use of this type of exploit may lead to sanctions being taken against your account.
  • You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 1 Week Suspension - LvL3 Monitoring Active #UYt8E5
    • We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 1 week (168 hours) and your stats have been reset. 

You may have violated the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

• Promote, encourage, or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency or items.

Examples of such behavior in Battlefield 4 include, but are not limited  to:

• Use of third-party software, such as aimbots, wallhacks, and other similar cheats in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players
  • Abuse of game features in an unintended manner to stack on scores in an artificial manner--also known as "stat padding."

Our penalty system is cumulative, meaning that if you continue to violate our Terms of Service, the penalty applied may increase in severity, and may ultimately result in permanent account closure.
Account closure is reserved for the most serious breaches of our Terms of Service, but can also be applied in cases where an account has accumulated a number of violations over a period of time.

If you'd like to review our Terms of Service, you can find them at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/.

If you feel you have received this suspension in error, please contact us at Accountdisputes@EA.com.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)