Re: Battlefield 4 Pre-order

by Y0kiR0x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Pre-order

★ Guide

Hello it's has been a week since i pre-order my Bf4 copy http://imgur.com/IWfr638
My problem is i didn't Get My BF4 PRE-ORDER BADGE !!!!!!! http://imgur.com/Ck34GiG
i Contacted 8 advisors,i called the EA Support,i posted on Battlelog forum But no help yet
I'am bagging you to Fix my problem cause i am geting annoyed by this little badge not showing,1 Week and still no FIx,God !!!
Thanks,for repleys

Message 1 of 12 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Alright.
It seems that the database have not understand that you have pre-order the game yet. It is updating really slow.

You can contact a Advisor here [help.ea.com] again or wait. I can't really do much about it.

If you have further questions, let me know.

Timmie

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (496 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi there,

Have you tried to clear all web cache and cookies?

And are you sure that you have entered the pre-order code? If you haven't done that, then the pre-order "badge" won't show up. You need to enter the code you got from pre-ordering the game, that also grants you access to the China Rising expansion pack.

Let me know and I can help you further.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

Message 2 of 12 (520 Views)

★ Guide

When i pre-order the game from origin i didn't get any Code,2 minutes later i had my game on origin and i recived the order confirmation on my Email.
I contacted so many advisors now,posted on battelog forum ,i called them but still no Badge
Thanks for the repleys Dude :D

Message 3 of 12 (517 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Are you sure that you used the correct Origin account? The same account that you use for your Battlelog soldier.

Timmie

Message 4 of 12 (513 Views)

★ Guide

Yes mate

Message 5 of 12 (510 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Alright.
It seems that the database have not understand that you have pre-order the game yet. It is updating really slow.

You can contact a Advisor here [help.ea.com] again or wait. I can't really do much about it.

If you have further questions, let me know.

Timmie

Message 6 of 12 (497 Views)

★ Guide

so i called them,They canceled my Pre-order,i will wait till i get my money back i will re-pre-order My Bf4
Thank you .

Message 7 of 12 (485 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

Glad you got this fixed finally. :robotvery-happy:

Let me know if you have more questions or need help.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

Message 8 of 12 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Just a question,when they canclled my pre-order i still see BF4 on my origin,i am waiting for money back,then i will re-preorder it again
Message 9 of 12 (474 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again,

It can be that they haven't updated your account yet. Therefore, you can still see Battlefield 4 on your Origin account.

Please, be patient.

Timmie

Message 10 of 12 (465 Views)