Re: Battlefield 4 PSN The Connection to EA online was lost.

by Max94Arkhip

Original Post

★ Guide

Hello @Basefield21@alaa17em@StoreJalapeno

Now since all of you are having the same issue, I believe that EA Servers are down again for maintenance. When EA Servers are down you will be unable to play any game that runs trough EA Servers such as like Battlefield 4. Repairing your game won't do anything, I would highly advise you to play another game before the servers are back online again.

Sometimes this will take about 6 hours, so be patient.

Message 11 of 35 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When did the servers go down
Message 12 of 35 (1,217 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been having the problem for about 4 days now...
Message 13 of 35 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any answer yet
Message 14 of 35 (1,185 Views)

Can't play Battlefield 4 online (ps4)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So i bought today battlefield pack including 4, hardline and 1 for my ps4, but i can't play online, because the connection to ea servers is lost. I don't know why. I tried everything: rebooting my router, opening recommended ports, reinstalling the game, reading holy bible - nothing works.

I need your help. I have never had this kind of problems before, because my internet connection is really good. 

Yes, i know, my english sucks.

Message 15 of 35 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same problem.
Message 16 of 35 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You know what's really funny? I thought that maybe, just maybe, there is a problem on my side. So i connected my ps4 console to iphone 3g internet. And you know what? The connection to EA online was lost.

Message 17 of 35 (1,168 Views)

Re: Connection to EA servers where lost!

★★ Novice

i'm having the same issue, as soon as i load the game i get the "Connection to EA servers were lost" on the title screen, i've tried all sorts, resetting my internet connection, changing ports, deleted and re-downloading the game still nothing, its really starting to do my head in. if you find a cure, please post it here.

Message 18 of 35 (1,083 Views)

★★ Novice
the servers don't seem to be down, 2 of my friends were playing BF4 on the PS4 together while i couldn't connect to the EA servers and i was in chat with them. it seems to be a problem with the new purchase/download of the digital game. i haven't been able ot fix mine yet and its doing my head in now.
Message 19 of 35 (1,149 Views)

Re: Can't play Battlefield 4 online (ps4)

★★ Novice

I am having the same exact issue.

I also did everything, tried with wired connection and wifi too, opened ports.

I can also play BF4 from my PC from the same network so it's not my ISP. All other PS4 games work fine. 

I contacted EA customer support, did not fix either. 

Anyone please?

Message 20 of 35 (1,100 Views)