Re: Battlefield 4 PS4 Premium problem

by OttoVP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 PS4 Premium problem

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello everyone, I need some help with battlefield 4 premium, I own all the DLCs and battlefield 4 premium, I downloaded and installed everything, I can play all the DLCs maps etc, I got the premium camos/skins for weapons and vehicles also some premium knifes in the game but it doesn't shows me as an premium player in the game or even in the battlefield companion app for android phones or at the official battlelog website, installed the battlefield 4 premium multiple times still nothing, restored my licenses on ps4 still nothing, currently deleted the whole game re-installed the game without the DLCs just the battlefield 4 premium still nothing, currently installing the DLCs. Maybe is there something I have to do so it applied ? Like doing something on the official battlelog website or something like that I don't know, if anyone fixed that problem let me know so I fix that too.

EDIT: Re-installed the whole game still nothing, but I can still play DLC maps and all but it doesn't count me as a premium player, so I can't do many assignments.

Thanks in advise.

Just want to play some old school battlefield.

Message 1 of 5 (815 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@AgentSaM21contact EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
EA staff will provide help to change your account details
let me know if it worked!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (737 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@AgentSaM21contact EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
EA staff will provide help to change your account details
let me know if it worked!

Message 2 of 5 (738 Views)

★★ Novice

I will let you know, I contacted ps4 support too, maybe it's their fault I don't know, still waiting.

Message 3 of 5 (726 Views)

★★ Novice

Can EA employees please respond here and fix my problem, if that helps I bought the 15th anniversary when it came for ps4 and it had 3 games with premiums, well as I said I got premium items like knifes camos etc. But it doesn't count me as a premium member, I tried everything on my ps4 to fix that problem but it didn't worked at all, in game I also got a message that said thank you for getting premium something like that I got the gifts but it didn't applied, not even in battlelog and not in the game.

Much appreciated if EA employees responds. It been almost 10 months already, people said you have to wait 48 hours or something like that, well it been 10 months.

Thanks in advise.

Message 4 of 5 (669 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AgentSaM21 

As was said above, you need to contact EA Customer Support. Game Advisor should help you with this issue. Unfortunately here on the forums it's impossible to manage your EA Account, so only Support can do it.

Message 5 of 5 (654 Views)