Battlefield 4 PS4 Installing Multiplayer stuck at 27%

by JammyDucky12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 PS4 Installing Multiplayer stuck at 27%

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've been trying to re install BF4 on my PS4. It downloaded fine and has all updates, however, the multiplayer install is stuck at 27%. It keeps flashing up saying "installing multiplayer paused" too. Sometimes when I launch the game it says the disc is unreadable and I can't play the campaign for the same reason. The disc is as clean as anything and my PS4 can read and run all my other games, just not BF4. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and tried rebuilding the database too. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7 (5,093 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 PS4 Installing Multiplayer stuck at 27%

★ Novice

I was having the same problem with my brand new disc for BF4. What I did is I asked my friend who’s game is working if I could borrow his disc. It worked for me I reinstalled the game with the new disc and it took a while but eventually I downloaded the multiplayer. My disc worked to allow him to continue to play the game while I installed the multiplayer with his disc. Then we switched back and I can now play BF4 multiplayer and not just the campaign.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (4,288 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

You have already tried some solutions, there´s not much left Thinking

Have you restored your licenses, just to see if it helps?

I guess you have enough free space on your HDD? Can you try to install the game on an external HDD?

Would it be possible for you to borrow another BF4 disc, just to make sure that your disc isn´t damaged?

Message 2 of 7 (4,989 Views)

Community Manager

@JammyDucky12 Hey, from what i can see you appear to have been able to play since posting. Is this the case? If so, can you let us know what steps you took?

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (4,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

No, I havent been able to play. I've repeatedly tried all the options I've got! Nothing works unfortunately!

Message 4 of 7 (4,927 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@JammyDucky12, sorry to hear that.

Have you tried all of my ideas as well and nothing helped?

Message 5 of 7 (4,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have, yes.. I've pretty much given up with it!

Message 6 of 7 (4,878 Views)

★ Novice

I was having the same problem with my brand new disc for BF4. What I did is I asked my friend who’s game is working if I could borrow his disc. It worked for me I reinstalled the game with the new disc and it took a while but eventually I downloaded the multiplayer. My disc worked to allow him to continue to play the game while I installed the multiplayer with his disc. Then we switched back and I can now play BF4 multiplayer and not just the campaign.

Message 7 of 7 (4,289 Views)