Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

★ Novice
Hi would like to know did u fix that problem I'm having same issue
Message 71 of 141 (2,802 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

★★★ Newbie

Have lost campaign progress 3 times,WTF? If you get it fixed let me know & maybe I'll try it again!

Message 72 of 141 (2,793 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 14)

★★★ Newbie

Not one single reply...Thanks for the customer support!

Message 73 of 141 (2,726 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4

★★ Novice

Yes I have same problem in PS3.

I quit play campain, i lost all my progress 3 times.

EA always making **bleep**. I have a lot of problem in FIFA 14 too.

Message 74 of 141 (2,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

English:

I am completely dissatisfied with this game. I finished the game in Campaign mode twice once on easy difficulty and lost all progress, medals, weapons. Disgusted started the Campaign mode again but this time on normal difficulty, and guess what? I lost my progress when the game crashed and had to restart the PS3 system! We want an immediate solution, and if possible a restoration of our progress.

Portuguese (Brazil):

Eu estou completamente insatisfeito com esse jogo. Terminei o jogo no modo Campanha duas vezes uma vez na dificuldade fácil e perdi todo o progresso,medalhas,armas. Revoltado começei o modo Campanha novamente mas dessa vez na dificuldade normal e advinhem? Perdi meu progresso quando o jogo travou e tive que reiniciar o sistema PS3! Queremos uma solução imediata, e se possível uma restauração do nosso progresso.

Message 75 of 141 (2,657 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just had the same thing happen to me on the PS4 version. I was done with first 3 missions, played some multiplayer and came back to only find the difficulty select screen. WTF DICE?
Message 76 of 141 (2,528 Views)

★ Novice

Typical bad DICE, it is really frustrating that they make you play the campaign to get the guns for multilayer and then it is unplayable/ whip's all your data (which took around 4 hours or so to achieve). Dice really needs to take care of its customers a lot better, I can only imagine what people who are giving battlefield a try for the first time feel like because I am a dedicated Battlefield fancy and I am super passed. 

Message 77 of 141 (2,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix it DIce!!!  The game has been out for over 2 weeks, and it can't even save data.

On the PS4, I started the campaign while signed out of the PSN ( becasuse EA was blaming the PSN for PS4 problems) and the game still crashed and said my save was corrupted!!

How does a company expect to keep its customers and prevent them from selling their copies when a game can't even operate at the basic level?!?!?

Message 78 of 141 (2,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still nothing? At least make a little update for the campain only !
Message 79 of 141 (2,257 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

★ Apprentice

Update 11/18/13:

Okay so placing my save data on the PS+ online storage is currently keeping my campaign data from resetting.  Not sure if this will make any difference.  I've booted the game up a few times and it still shows my saved campaign where I last restarted it from, Shanghai on Hard.  On Battlelog it shows that I achieved all the story-related assignments, but in the in-game Awards section only a few show up.

Please note that I have confirmed that the multiplayer weapons locked in SP will stay unlocked even if your Campaign resets.  I have access to all the locked weapons, like the M249 and the Machete.

Message 80 of 141 (2,241 Views)