Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

★★★ Newbie

On my PS3 the same **bleep**!!! It's the last time I bought BF.

Message 31 of 141 (2,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME PROBLEM - SINGLE PLAYER- WITH XBOX360

Message 32 of 141 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried twice to play through the campaing, and twice I've lost all progression.  It is extremely frustrating, as I was doing a collectible run, only to have to do it again.  My buddy had this experience as I was typing this out, and he just completed it on hard, with only a few pickups left in the game.

Message 33 of 141 (2,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've decided to be like dice!

I'm going to get a job as a computor repairman, not repair computors, and still get paid a ton of money for it! yay!

Message 34 of 141 (2,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the exact same problem. And like you I posted the same question. After waiting a few days and not hearing anything, I decided to take  the game back to the store I bought it from as a "defective game". The store exchanged the old for the new. I then tested it by going through the first mission, letting it save and the shutting off the PS3. I waited ten minutes and turn it back on and everything had saved. Problem Solved. I hope this helps you out. Later.

Message 35 of 141 (2,305 Views)

Not fixed...

★★★ Newbie

Same as everyone else here...went through the campaign through level 3.  Done for the night.  Next day (today), turned on PS3 and went to continue the campaign from level 4.... all gone.  Have to start from level 1 one again.  Played it on normal.  However on Battlelog, it is accurate:  says I have completed levels 1-3.  I even have the REX revolver for multiplayer which you can only unlock by completing the campaign missions.  Pissed!!  Confusedmileymad:  

I was hoping this game was not going to be as buggy as Medal of Honor.  That game was a complete disaster. 

Message 36 of 141 (2,301 Views)

Re: Not fixed...

★★★★ Novice

its now sunday, is it now fixed coz cba playing campagin again to try it out!!!!!

Message 37 of 141 (2,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got the same problem this morning on my ps3... 

I would like to know if you guys are aware or not about this issue.

Collectibles / Achievements / Weapons / Campaign Progresses ....are gone.

I ll wait watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgFwiCApH7E

Message 38 of 141 (2,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on XBox 360 this morning.  I made it through Kunlun Mountains last night on Hard with all collectibles and missions except for the glitchy 3rd dogtag in Kunlun.  I woke up this morning and all campaign progress is lost.  Any suggested fixes are welcome.

Message 39 of 141 (2,199 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now I am experiencing console freezes on my campaign. (PS3).

Even if the story is really short (In one day you can complete the campaign again) this is quite frustrating.

Here, we are all gamers, and some are Battlefield enthusiast.. if we are here reporting issues, is also because we care about this title....

we waited this game like no others... and find these issues ....that's really really bad....

Message 40 of 141 (2,166 Views)