Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress (UPDATED Nov 18)

by Ultrashot2

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Lost Campaign Progress

★★★ Newbie

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I haven't even touched the Single Player Campaign because of this issue my brother (who created this thread) is having.  I also own a copy of BF4 on the PS3, updated to version 1.02. 

DICE, why did you have to lock away some MP weapons by forcing us to go through a Single Player Campaign that doesn't even save your data?!   My brother beat the Campaign the other day and when he went to boot the game up again, all of his progress, INCLUDING his unlocked weapons from SP, was GONE.

I demand either a refund or an explanation.  Surely this has got to be affecting more people.  This is not just a PS3 issue, it's also a Xbox 360 one.  If the next-gen versions of BF4 do not have this bug, then that means that DICE got lazy on the current-gen versions.  Surely they must have known about this bug in QA and Testing?!

Message 11 of 141 (15,369 Views)

★★★ Novice
Lol funny still no update on this issue but they can move my post to a thread for ps3 when mine was non Xbox which is why i posted separately from the other threads. I will not be buying this for next gen and have already cancelled my preorder for premium I refuse to pay more money for extra content for a game they refuse to get right on launch. Then they don't respond to a thread for over two days.
Message 12 of 141 (15,344 Views)

★★ Novice

not a good move considering cod is right around the corner

Message 13 of 141 (15,318 Views)

★ Novice

I'm glad I found this thread.  Just tried going through the campaign for the 4th time, this time making it a little more than halfway through, before freezing and losing data...  PS3 in decent condition, and I have yet to freeze during my hours and hours of multiplayer gameplay (this doesn't include the beta, which froze all the time.)  EA, please acknowledge this thread.

Message 14 of 141 (15,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem.. damn really did get my hopes up for BF4 but this combined with a whole lot of bugs on the multiplayer side really did a number on my enjoyment. Thinking about sending back my copy and ask for a refund since their still is no answer on any of the questions thousands of players are having...

No lobby support? Dafuq is that, 2001 when online gaming was in its infancy? DICE come on man?!

No quick match map filter?

Not able to customise the control setup?

Not able to change loadout before jumping into a game?

Not able to join a friends game?

Not able to create a mission?

This really looks like a sloppy and lazy cash in... a damn shame because what was set out to be a wondefull expierence left nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. To still my frustration, all i'm looking for is an solution and a quick heads up with acknowledgement.

Just my 2 cents worth a € 60,- copy

Message 15 of 141 (15,202 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm pretty peed off now. Campagin is amazing but can play coz of this stupid anoying bug. Please ea sort this problem out before the weekends!
Message 16 of 141 (15,182 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also had this problem. I was a few minutes into the 5th mission, stopped to go play some multiplayer(this was 2 days ago), I came back today, played some multiplayer, then I went to go play campaign where it prompted me to select my dificulty and I thought it was a little bug and my progress would show up after I selected one, so I did and the first mission started up. The really weird thing is that I checked battlelog on my Iphone and my campaing progress was not there, just the mission I had just started, then I went to battlelog on the computer and my progress was there! DICE OR EA, NOTICE THIS AND ACT!

Message 17 of 141 (15,174 Views)

★★ Novice
I have just experienced it, I am on xbox, I only done two missions but I got all collectables in those missions, also I started it o. Hard so that's really annoyed me. I was about to go back on singleplayer after playing a lot of multiplayer and this happens!
Message 18 of 141 (15,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue on my PS3.  I got to the mission with the airfield and the Chinese agent that joins the squad.  When I came back the next day to continue, I was taken to the difficulty screen and forced to start the game over.  This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in a game.  I just checked Battlelog on my computer, it says I have completed the game up to mission 4...This sucks...

Message 19 of 141 (15,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening here. Beat the game, left it and it was gone. Started up campaign a second time and looked tonight and it was lost again. I won't be starting another game until we get an update for this. Multiplayer works perfectly (aside from typical lag and texture loading), all that progression stays saved.

Message 20 of 141 (15,068 Views)