Re: Battlefield 4 PS3 Crashes in Campaign Shanghai

by qontroller

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 PS3 Crashes in Campaign Shanghai

★★★ Newbie

Hi

Just started playing BF4 Campaign. I get to Shanghai level, and near the end when the helicopter takes off, I get killed but I only get sound when it restarts, no picture. I have tried two copies of the game and the same happens at exactly the same point. No problems before this.

Can you explain.    

Message 1 of 28 (17,863 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Silved the problem. Do not load the update. I think it was 1.05. I deleted the game and started again. Did not add the update and worked fine.

View in thread

Message 3 of 28 (19,463 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Exact same thing happens to me in the exact same spot. I too changed the disc out but no joy. Answer anyone?
Message 2 of 28 (17,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Silved the problem. Do not load the update. I think it was 1.05. I deleted the game and started again. Did not add the update and worked fine.

Message 3 of 28 (19,464 Views)

★ Novice
Fn ridiculous
Message 4 of 28 (17,784 Views)

★★★ Novice

Un-installing an update appears to me not to be the correct procedure. Although this may have worked, updates are designed to repair multiple issues. Does DICE recommend un-installing the update?

Message 5 of 28 (17,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's not even a solution. That's a workaround. A fix still needs to be applied.

Message 6 of 28 (17,746 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly!!

Message 7 of 28 (17,740 Views)

★ Novice
After being a CoD guy since inception, I was tired of that whole scene and FINALLY COMMITTED to BF4. What a mistake. I gave this game every opportunity to succeed. Traded it in for old faithful. Contrary to reviews and beliefs, Ghosts is one of the best Modern Warfare's to date. Problem solved. Just my 2 cents. Thanks all for my short lived BF experience but maybe next year.
Message 8 of 28 (17,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have same problem when the china army on the rooftop of the building shoot the vip , i get killed but when respawn show the loading screem ,no picture just only sound and background music how can i do? what is the solution for this issue thank you

Message 9 of 28 (17,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried the workaround twice now and no joy i have the same problem, i get killed after the helli takes off and all i get is the black loading screen but the sound continues like the game is still playing. I think the soloution is not to die lol
Message 10 of 28 (17,637 Views)