Re: Battlefield 4 PC : Unable to even launch the game

by zgort

Original Post

Battlefield 4 PC : Unable to even launch the game

★★★ Newbie

Just as the title says. I downloaded Battlefield 4 through Origin. Installed it under C:/ Program Files(x86) / Origin Games.

I pressed play on Origin. Then it opened the Battlelog website, I clicked on Test Range first and eventually campaign and MP. A new window opens with the game "loading" , then I get a message saying Battlefield 4 has stopped working and it closes again. 

My drivers are upto date, my hardware definitely goes above the minimum system requirements, Ive run the game as admin, placed it in the "exclusion" list within my antivirus and nothing changes for me.  Some help guys. How do I launch the game ?

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Community Manager

Please post the details of the error message so the Community here can advise you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★ Apprentice

When BF is going through sequencing...on taskbar when sequencing "joining server" then "logging in..." the BF4 Icon appears in the

taskbar, wait a few seconds and click it, it'll bring up full screen.  Not sure about SP but Mp works. 

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.  There is no specific error message - when I try to launch multiplayer or single player, a bar comes up on the bottom of Origin that reads 'initializing,' then a window from the OS comes us stating "Battlefield 4 has stopped working."  I am very frustrated that I spent money on the game, and time trying to remedy this error, and I am still unable to play the game.  I feel like I was robbed.

Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)