Re: Battlefield 4 Origin game time asking for an activation key? (PC)

by NorthernL1ght

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

You'r team is * then, that's why EA sucks, because they don't want to fix this free time just to but the bloody game. 

Message 91 of 95 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been talking to the support about this because i have the same problem. Somebody solved this "activation key" problem?

Message 92 of 95 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess nothing new...

I would even buy the game but I'm not sure I won't get the same activation key issue

Message 93 of 95 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Depaja wrote:

@EA_Bastian wrote:

We will not discuss it further as we made all necessary statements already.

Just to re-capture:

- Our team is working on it.

- This is an investigation and our team is gathering information.

- We are not able to help you here in Answer HQ, the right "solution" on AHQ is to contact a Game Advisor. 

- The solution button helps players to find the right answer, in this case -> get in contact with a Game Advisor.

- Answer HQ is a board for technical help and not a forum for general complaints. 

- We can't handle account related issues on Answer HQ as we are a community forum.

Please stay constructive and "on-topic" or I have to close this topic. And for the record: I marked the post as solution.

Cheers

Basti

It's been over two months since this post and the problem still exists. Maybe you should disable the game time link to BF4 until it works properly. I can't get the time back that I have spent on downloading and trying to fix this problem, but a quick uninstall will get my drive space back....

I do not like the attitude of some EA "representatives", like yours EA_Bastian. It's 9 months already whereof you know about the problem at least 7 months. Nothing happened so far. The only thing I see is a community "moderator" who's everything else besides a kind guy or helpful. Is this still the EA way to treat customers? But I should've known better after suffering from bugs in BFP4F and BFH for years and nothing ever got fixed. Nice I found out about the ongoing incompetence AFTER downloading 22gb of nonfunctional trash.  I'll pass on BF4 now, knowing there's other dev teams, companies and community moderators that actually care about their customers.

Message 94 of 95 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is a troll. I was playing BF3 and was happy until I saw on the server page "you got xxx hours of free BF4 time.

Downloaded it and it requires activation key.

WAY TO GO EA. You've been working on this problem since Jan 2015? Still not resolved?

Message 95 of 95 (399 Views)