Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

by Frostinium

Original Post

Re: BF4 servers not letting me joint any

★★ Apprentice

I agree, if this was battlefield 5, this was fixed and acknowledged before we could blink with our eyes, in my opinion EA handled this wrong and arrogant, since a lot of people I spoke on discord and server owners I know got the same copy paste answers that nothing was wrong on EA side at first, before investigating the matter.

In my opinion the server owners should be compensated.

In the end without paying customers, and happy customers you are nothing in this world. 

Message 71 of 154 (985 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Servers Down

★★★ Newbie
@FuRyxHavic A response from EA isnt too much to ask, this server maintenance is pitiful.
Message 72 of 154 (831 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

★★★ Novice

Actually XBOX is not totally fixed. There are still problems with joining some servers. The only servers I am able to join are ones with people already in them (which also means I get stuck in a queue more often than not). Upshot is that XBox users are able to join server eventually.

Message 73 of 154 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem just like the others. Servers will not load...

Message 74 of 154 (757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This isn't solved!  What is the actual technical issue?

Message 75 of 154 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Seen this issue the past 3-days on XBox One X, XBox One S, and XBox Series-X.

Getting "Error 1", servers with queues saying there are 84+ people waiting in line (no way that can be true), and just random disconnects mid-game if/when I do happen to get into a server.

Still seeing issue this morning. Not solved.

Message 76 of 154 (704 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xdjcallyx That’s what I saying how can you mark it as solved will literally thousands of players are online complaining. I own a server so I’m pissed I can’t even join my own
Message 77 of 154 (691 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Servers Down

★★★★★ Newbie

I read somewhere that the acknowledged the issue but seems to have push the blame onto Xbox. I just hope it gets fixed soon smh was having so much fun in that game.

Message 78 of 154 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The teams are investigating the issue with these servers meanwhile on Ea it still shows as working 🤣 oh well 

Message 79 of 154 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same,  in North America on Xbox One. Quick match doesn't work, getting one of two error codes every time. It seems like only a handful of servers are working since the queue line for each one is quite long in the server browser. Been going on since Thursday, I've seen queues of 99+ people. Why would the thread be marked as solved if the issue is ongoing?

Message 80 of 154 (650 Views)