Re: Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

by Frostinium

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I’m Kiowa40. I play Battlefield 4 on an Xbox One. I play on Hardcore Conquest servers. I am seeing about 3 servers available when usually there about 15 - 20. I can wait in a queue of +85 players on a server and usually I end up joining in about 5 - 10 minutes. I don’t know if this is the case for everyone, but I can confirm this happens to me and two of my other friends online that helped me test it.

I’m not sure if this is an unintended issue or if there is something else going on behind the scenes, but it’s genuinely hard to believe this is an accident being that it’s taken so long for this be resolved. How can players trust these problems won’t exist when 2042 is released if you guys can’t handle servers for an 8 year old game? I’m not upset, I’m only curious. I don’t mean that to sound rude. All of us are well aware that problems happen, but it’s hard to believe you guys at EA have no idea what the problem is or how to resolve it being that it has been a problem for almost a full week. It’s suspicious too. Now, I won’t claim it or anything, but people could see it as EA is trying to kill off Battlefield 4 or something like that.
Maybe this post will get taken down and things will get a little more suspicious.

Regardless, thank you for any work you guys at EA have put in to fix this issue.

Message 131 of 154 (974 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After all ea servers went down this afternoon I am able to play again and the server queues are back to normal almost. Finally.

So probably a server reset did the trick. That it took 6 days for EA to think of this i can't understand... Only thing is that the pings of the server display as only 1 bar from my region(Europe).

Only thing I did differently this time is that I joined a death match game thru quick join, exited out and opened server browser...but I doubt that fixed it. 

Message 132 of 154 (860 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  Any update?

Message 133 of 154 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic PC Origin.  error code : 1 when joining any server.. tried all supposed fixes on forums i.e. quickmatch can't find any suitable servers, logging onto servers i never join also returns same error code. was working fine yesterday.. solutiions from EA help chat tech support changed nothing.. errorcode:1 Day 2 now

Message 134 of 154 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic - no new updates yet, right?
Message 135 of 154 (634 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  i think you forgot about this 1 meanwhile its still happening? the teams are taking a very very long time fixing this! 

Message 136 of 154 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded bf4 and could play the basic maps. Now I downloaded all the dlcs and cannot connect to a server. 

Message 137 of 154 (598 Views)

EA DICE Team

We done serval fixes, are you still seeing issues with no servers showing up for you? 

/Atic 

Message 138 of 154 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey I've got what seems to be a similar issue but on ps4

Message 139 of 154 (462 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  hey I'm having a similar problem but on ps4. And an ea help guy sent me this so any idea how to fix? On ps4 North America pigeon_dude_

Message 140 of 154 (444 Views)