by jbownds

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

★★★ Newbie

The tip from @goosesuecs works. I playing now after not getting in for 5 days

Message 121 of 154 (1,295 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 join server problem

★★★ Newbie

This is an issue on your side it’s nothing to do with our personal connections   No one in Australia can join a server. We’ve tried everything. I just bought a new server to see if that would work. No. Nothing. Very frustrating EA

Message 122 of 154 (1,270 Views)

Re: BF4 servers not letting me joint any

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic So what’s happening with the servers mate ?
Message 123 of 154 (1,268 Views)

Re: Can’t play any games

★★★ Newbie

Same here- cannot get on any server and all my other games have no issues

Message 124 of 154 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There's still a major issue present for Xbox. What is the status?

Here's what's happening:

1. A very limited # of servers will show in the Server Browser, even when there are zero filters applied.
  2. Sometimes no servers populate, and when they do there's maybe three or four maximum.
  3. A list of servers DOES populate in Favorites or the Recently Played list.. more than in the Server Browser.
  4. Because people are only seeing a subset of servers available in the Server Browser they are choosing from recently played or favorites. The consequences of this are overloaded servers, which then causes extremely high queues for anyone who wants to join... Again, because folks are only seeing a small subset of servers they can join. 
Message 125 of 154 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tjabo84 And yet BFH still runs like it always has- choppy, but playable
Message 126 of 154 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Fus10n75 I dropped 50 bucks on the premium 2 weeks ago because I was having so much fun replaying it, and now this. No hope of a refund of course, EA will never refund anyone a penny no matter how right that person is and how wrong the company is
Message 127 of 154 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElliotLH The issue has been around off and on for 8 months now. EA has been well aware of it that entire time and has continually passed the buck to anyone else possible. Its being willfully ignored
Message 128 of 154 (1,221 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey there, no new update from me but as before, the teams are aware and looking into it.

I also cleaned up some posts and conversations here, let's keep to the topics at hand, and I understand that you are frustrated, but a random conspiracy theory is not the way.

/Atic

Message 129 of 154 (1,156 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic random conspiracy theories are a natural consequence of handling situations the way the government does when it's facing a problem only it can solve, and won't provide a proportionate level of understanding that's commensurate with the severity of the issue. You would be in the same situation if you were paying for a service that is not longer providing value.

The lack of information is causing people to spend hours troubleshooting their own setups. This is why there's a heightened level of frustration. As a community manager you should understand that EA holds the keys to how this situation is received by it's customers.

Posting this here in case you need objective proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/ovn7fd/servers_down_cant_connect_how_well_is_ea_spor...
Message 130 of 154 (1,113 Views)