Re: BF4 servers not letting me joint any

by EA_Atic

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello there, update from me.

Our teams are investigating the issue no new update regarding a fix or when it will be fixed but our team are looking at the issue.  

Marking this as solved for now, just to highlight what is going on.

/Atic 

CM Edit: This issue should now be fixed, please let us know if you are still running into issues matchmaking.

~Rtas

Message 61 of 154 (8,956 Views)

Battlefield 4 Servers Down

★★★ Newbie

For about the last week of July Battlefield 4 has been pretty much unplayable due to connection issue error code: 1 or getting a message that says either the map is being changed or the server has been shut down. In the hardcore game mode ive seen the servers have its queue up 40+ and only a few servers still active with a similar queue status. Thats not normal. My only question is whats going on? Ive been playing this game for 7 years and id like to keep playing please.

Message 62 of 154 (1,837 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Servers Down

★★★ Newbie

I've played on Xbox series in bf 4, but from week i have the same problem like you 

Message 63 of 154 (1,834 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

★★★ Newbie

I'm on the Xbox on; and I'm having the same issue for 2 days. I can not join any sever, I keep getting loss of connection to ea server every time I try to join then all the servers are gone. 

Message 64 of 154 (1,996 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same for me, for around 50 hours now I cant join any xbox server and only a few servers are up

Message 65 of 154 (1,966 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still not working.. Appreicate it’s not really a current or supported game, but this has been going on for days now.. 

Message 66 of 154 (1,947 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic How can this be marked as solved when the issue is still ongoing?
Message 67 of 154 (1,945 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@xdjcallyx it was marked as solved just to highlight the message, so everyone will see it.
Message 68 of 154 (1,886 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why would you mark this thread as solved? EA has a major outage affecting a massive amount of users.. mostly all of them have no clue whats going on or that EA has acknowledged a problem.

This is extremely poor handling of the situation and demonstrates a serious lack of respect for your paying customers.

Message 69 of 154 (1,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@IIPrest0nII it's misleading. Folks will scrub past the thread.. EA isn't engaging or announcing the issue any other way besides this thread which is just irresponsible.
Message 70 of 154 (1,873 Views)