by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

★ Apprentice

Xbox series X it whas working fine untill 2 days ago :-( 

Message 11 of 154 (1,369 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem. Battlefield 4 on Xbox one when trying to join game getting 2 different error codes for the last 24 hours. One being “unknown error occurred. Error code 1” also getting “failed to join the game as its current state does not allow for a connection. It could be loading a new map or it may have been shut down” couple friends also dealing with the same thing. 

Message 12 of 154 (1,364 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 join server problem

Hero (Retired)

@mattregan97 

Can you please try the steps described in this FAQ? https://help.ea.com/za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Also, there is a dedicated troubleshooting for Xbox: https://help.ea.com/za/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

Message 13 of 154 (1,338 Views)

Re: Can’t play any games

Hero (Retired)

@BlackSamur_suod  @LukeFawcett9461 

Do you still have the issue with connecting to/finding a server in Battlefield 4? Did you try to join a server through Server Browser?

Message 14 of 154 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I managed to get into one game but it wasn’t a dice server so I’m not sure if it’s a dice server problem because if I go to server browser all dice servers have 0 player with a low ping or connection whilst owned servers are still low connection but full of players 

Message 15 of 154 (1,349 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@LukeFawcett9461 Have you tried to reset filter in the server browser?
Message 16 of 154 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I’ve tried resetting filters, recent servers, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, hard restarting the Xbox and trying wireless and wired connection, only got into one game this morning and after that I couldn’t find another. 

Message 17 of 154 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox 1

Message 18 of 154 (1,328 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LukeFawcett9461  @Frostinium  @zombiebutcher12  @mattregan97  What country is everyone in? 

/Atic 

Message 19 of 154 (1,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I’m uk, I’ve just changed my region filters and finding that the Europe servers are what seem to be down, I can get into north and South America servers with decent ping but looking at the server browser the servers with no connection and the Europe’s ones😔

Message 20 of 154 (1,305 Views)