Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

by Frostinium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

★ Apprentice

I am playing on xbox series X and i have been having connection issue's for  2 days with Battlefield 4 i keep getting the message.

Failed to join the game as its current state does not allow for a connection it could be loading a new map or it may have been shut down.

If i go to server browser i see that many servers display as 0/64 30+ also some servers still filled up with players but having a very long Que to wait with 35+ people wanting to join that working server. Please fix this  it has been working since 2013 and now suddenly it started to act up i have seen reports of people online also having the same issue so it needs to be investigated as the servers displays as up and running clearly they are not ='( 

Message 3 of 154 (7,889 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 servers not letting me joint any

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello there, update from me.

Our teams are investigating the issue no new update regarding a fix or when it will be fixed but our team are looking at the issue.  

Marking this as solved for now, just to highlight what is going on.

/Atic 

CM Edit: This issue should now be fixed, please let us know if you are still running into issues matchmaking.

~Rtas

View in thread

Message 61 of 154 (9,042 Views)

All Replies

Can’t play any games

★★★ Novice

I can’t get into any online games, I’ve opened other games to see if it’s my membership or gold and I’ve had no issues, I’ve restarted my Xbox and nothing has changed.

Message 1 of 154 (7,737 Views)

Re: Can’t play any games

★★★ Novice

Me too it shows servers with zero players.

Message 2 of 154 (7,722 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Not finding any servers error code

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you find out how to fix it?

Message 4 of 154 (7,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i am still waiting for EA to see this as a issue or server problems so no fix atm only thing we can do is wait Frown 

Message 5 of 154 (7,845 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I wonder if it's because of the same hackers who killed both TitanFall games? Guess those F***ers are trying to take out Battlefield now.

Message 6 of 154 (7,787 Views)

EA DICE Team

What platform is everyone on? @Jesse165  @Frostinium  @abc1537328760 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 154 (7,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Frostinium Did you get anymore information. Been having this error for two days!
Message 8 of 154 (7,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic I'm on Xbox Series X. My battlefield was working until I installed the "Premium" and now I'm getting the errors. 

Message 9 of 154 (7,699 Views)

Battlefield 4 join server problem

★★★★ Novice

Battlefield 4 on Xbox one when trying to join game getting 2 different error codes for the last 24 hours. One being “unknown error occurred. Error code 1” also getting “failed to join the game as its current state does not allow for a connection. It could be loading a new map or it may have been shut down” couple friends also dealing with the same thing. 

Message 10 of 154 (7,640 Views)