Battlefield 4 Not Logging in...

by AllFrankNoBeans

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Not Logging in...

★ Novice

When I go to play a game of Battlefield 4 it does its normal thing until it reaches the point were it has to log in... It says the same thing "Logging In" in the blue bar at the bottom but doesn't seem to get past that stage, the game opens but it just sits on a blank screen with the loading thingie at the top. I tested how long it would take and I got up to an hour before I decided that it wasn't going to work. Battlefield 3 works fine and I think it might just be a battlelog glitch or something. I've played 30+ hours and ranked myself up to level 18. I was banned for 3 days for an "Inappropriate" emblem, that ban was finished on Sunday and I haven't been able to play ever since. I've done repair installations and that didn't seem to do much, I've fiddled around with the settings with the same result. I don't want to have to wait too long to play the game again because I think its a cracking game, despite some of the glitches and poor netcode. If anyone could help that would be great... 

Cheers

Message 1 of 4 (2,739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Not Logging in...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

try this steps

1.delete your browse history

2.use a different browse

3.log out and log in to battlelog and origin 

4 re-install origin

5.update your game

6.update your driver

7.chick repair install in your bf4 game client in origin 

if non works contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press i still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

it may have to do something whit your ban so give that information to the agent at support

if this helps give XP to my account thanks 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,993 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

try this steps

1.delete your browse history

2.use a different browse

3.log out and log in to battlelog and origin 

4 re-install origin

5.update your game

6.update your driver

7.chick repair install in your bf4 game client in origin 

if non works contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press i still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

it may have to do something whit your ban so give that information to the agent at support

if this helps give XP to my account thanks 

Message 2 of 4 (2,994 Views)

★ Novice

The Nov 14 update seemed to fix it but thanks for ya help. <3

Message 3 of 4 (2,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Man I have the same issue. I was banned 3 days for a bad emblem and now I'm stuck at "logging in..." forever. I can't play at all. Does anyone actually have a solution for this that isn't a bunch of copypasted "update your drivers" nonsense?

edit: okay uninstalling and reinstalling origin fixed it somehow Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (2,642 Views)