ACE 23 Master Dog tag

by machh72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Master ACE 23 Dog tag

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Now I have more 800 kills with ACE 23 but I don't recieve ACE 23 Master Dog tag. I have TYPE 88 LMG,SAIGA-12K.... But no ACE 23.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/soldier/Stanisgrox/stats/302892966/pc/

Message 1 of 6 (796 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Master ACE 23 Dog tag

Hero (Retired)

ACE 23 dogtag didn't exist until the Winter Patch. However, to get it post-patch you have to get 500 ACE 23 kills from the moment when update went live, so, for example, if you had 500 kills pre-patch you will have to get another 500 post-patch (bringing the kill total to 1000).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (808 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Stanisgrox , I have moved your thread to Battlefield 4 section. Please continue.

Помог? Вы можете отблагодарить, нажав на XP возле моего ответа и Accept As Solution

Хотите написать мне личное сообщение? Связаться со мной можете здесь.

Thank you for using Answer HQ

Message 2 of 6 (783 Views)

Hero (Retired)

ACE 23 dogtag didn't exist until the Winter Patch. However, to get it post-patch you have to get 500 ACE 23 kills from the moment when update went live, so, for example, if you had 500 kills pre-patch you will have to get another 500 post-patch (bringing the kill total to 1000).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 6 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for answer. I'll get more kills,no questions more

Message 4 of 6 (768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what the *, are you kidding me? why didnt they include your previous kills?! its not that hard. the game should of already logged the amount of kills because battlelog keeps that data, so if it logs what battle youve recently been in, and every other stat, why wouldnt it just transfer the amount of kills to your actual game... another reason why EA and DICE are terrible game repairers and another problem they will never fix.

Message 5 of 6 (717 Views)

ACE 23 Master Dog tag

★★ Newbie

I have over 500 kills with the ACE 23 and I didn't get the Master dog tag . Who can help me with this issue?

Message 6 of 6 (720 Views)