Re: Battlefield 4 Left Handed Setting?

by LiBever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Left Handed Setting?

★★★ Newbie

Are you guys working on a left handed setting? If you aren't, could you guys please just squeeze it in the there? Honestly, I don't like playing FPS games with a right handed character. It feels weird and is annoying. So a left handed setting would be greatly appreciated. And to  top it all off, the top 3 FPS shooters on any platforms (Halo, Battlefield, and CoD) don't even have this yet which will make everyone get and and want it. I don't care if it's all glitched and lagged. I just want to be left handed for once. You guys better take the chance before CoD takes it and then everyone else decides to do it and people will call the other games who also added it cop cats. But seriously though, there are probably CoD scouts watching this forum and reading this post.... You never know. Counter Strike even has it but it's not advertised everywhere and all like CoD and Battlefield and Halo. Back to the point, I would really love it for a left handed setting to be added and all I would buy every single item related to the game including accesories and DLC. Thank you :D

- Pique

Message 1 of 5 (3,856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Those questions about developing game you should address to DICE team, by contacting them using this web site http://dice.se/about/

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,055 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Those questions about developing game you should address to DICE team, by contacting them using this web site http://dice.se/about/

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 5 (4,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent DICE an email at [edit: email address removed] ;D i really hope to see left handed shooting on the battlefield 

everyone should send them an email requesting LEFT HANDED SHOOTING 

Message 3 of 5 (3,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

info@dice .se <<< thats the email address

Message 4 of 5 (3,816 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@camaroman88 wrote:

info@dice .se <<< thats the email address

Hello,

So just wait for an response from them, but be sure that they are super busy with bf4 these days Standard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 5 of 5 (3,814 Views)