Re: Battlefield 4 - Kicked by Punkbuster

by sk1lld

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@Sc00p_ZA what else is running in the background when your pc starts up, I used to get that error with the steam in game overlay. but not any more.

Message 11 of 21 (1,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Do you have any type of Overlay for example that shows FPS or other data.Just a long shot.

Also someone with same error said this on another post " I find the problem for me that was Avira SpeedUp, i uninstall this and evrything's work normaly now"

Message 12 of 21 (1,608 Views)

★★ Novice

so i tried uninstalling everything that has an overlay 

but still no luck

Message 13 of 21 (1,567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sc00p_ZA Anything that hooks into the game like an overlay will cause Disallowed Program/Driver.

Kill all your overlays, like Steam overlay, Nvidia overlay, SweatFX etc.
Message 14 of 21 (1,560 Views)

★ Guide

All i can suggest doing is having a look what services are running in windows and look for any non-microsoft services that may be disabled apart from Punkbuster.

Message 15 of 21 (1,485 Views)

★★ Novice

its easier just not to buy ea products they just dont work

Message 16 of 21 (1,464 Views)

★ Guide

They work for most of us, and when people do have an issue their is always a cause which can be found

Message 17 of 21 (1,453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 18 of 21 (5,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only played BF4 for about 35 hours and half the time is spent looking for server to join, the other is loading out of games because of ping and punkbuster...

Message 19 of 21 (955 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. I don't want to go through disabling all my applications and changing settings just to play the game, it's obvious I'm not cheating. Very frustrating for a game I've paid for twice. Also maddening that I lost all my progress moving to steam from xbox.

Message 20 of 21 (777 Views)