Battlefield 4 Hit Registration After Latest Patch

by iWarDove

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Hit Registration After Latest Patch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, my average ping is 100-120 in Battlefield 4. I have been playing with high ping since Battlefield 3, and i don't have any other option due to my location, but i hadn't got such terrible problems unless the latest september patch came out. Now i get 10% hit server(especially in Jets) i.e impossible to play. I just want to know if developers are aware of that - they broke the game for players who play with ping >100. I have tried everything and don't need any advanced advices , troubleshooting and so on. Just want to know if they are going to fix this. By "FIX" i don't mean to "Break the game" as they did in september patch called "Total Netcode Fix". Real Fix.. It's just you and me guys.. Please tell us if are you going to fix it really ? Cause have been wasting my nerves in game for a while and i hope for something instead of just leaving Battlefield series as many other players from my region did. Just want to know if it is hopeless.

i can show you what do i usually experience in game after the patch:

Hit Reg Fail1

Hit Reg Fail2

Hit Reg Fail3

Screen NetworkGraph

Message 1 of 2 (436 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Hit Registration After Latest Patch

★★★ Newbie

same here it is so bad i have ad ping in game between 14-20 and get killed by enemies that are behind cover or myselv behind cover.

i can have the sound of getting killed by only headshot.

my player freezes while aiming like minilag

sometimes i try to shoot i can klick the mouse 2-3 times without any aktion and get an instand killscrenn then the sound of beeing one shot killed

also seening players in flir sight suddly around corner while i am shooting an lmg and they walkt throug 5 peopls fire and get one shot again

wtf

please fix it

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)