Battlefield 4 Error after downloading the game

by IceTea0_o

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Error after downloading the game

★★ Novice

alright guys, so basically this is the first time problem like this has occurred to me , I'm using origin since 2011 so here's the deal, every time I download battlefield 4 from my library , before it starts the installation it pops me the error like this : 

We've encountered a problem
An unexpected installation error has occurred. First, try restarting your computer. If that doesn’t resolve the issue you can take the following steps:
1) Temporarily disable your virus scanner/firewall
2) Run the Origin Client in administrator mode
3) Reboot your Machine and try installing again

Error: 327682:0

For further assistance please check our support forum or by submitting an error report.
any ideas? cause I have tried these steps already listed above, anyone else has experienced anything like this?Error picture of origin

Message 1 of 5 (1,738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Error after downloading the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Just try reinstalling origin, or clear the cache: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ . If you choose to reinstall Origin don't worry it will not remove your games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,709 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

any help would be great 

Message 2 of 5 (1,731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Just try reinstalling origin, or clear the cache: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ . If you choose to reinstall Origin don't worry it will not remove your games.

Message 3 of 5 (1,710 Views)

@IceTea0_o wrote:

any help would be great 

I'd be helpful if you told us what steps you've already tried so we don't double tap any. Have you run Origin as an admin by making sure it's completely closed to include the tray icon and then right clicking the Origin icon on your desktop and selecting "run as administrator" and afterwards trying to install BF4?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (1,697 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks , simply uninstalled and reinstalled the origin as you wrote me above, it works now <3
Message 5 of 5 (1,675 Views)