Battlefield 4 DLC not transferring to xbox one

by sev1277

Original Post

Battlefield 4 DLC not transferring to xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I upgraded from XBOX 360 Battlefield 4 to XBOX ONE Battlefield 4 and my DLC didn't transfer. It shows that i have completed the assignments but the weapons are still locked out. It says i have to purchase the packs to unlock the weapons.

Message 1 of 12 (17,483 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 DLC not transferring to xbox one

★★ Expert

goto your games/app

go to your game and download the maps, if they arent already,

or restart your system by holding down the white xbox symbol on the xbox for 10 sec to restart,

if not try this link:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Goto BF4 and follow the intuctions

youll be able to talk to an advisor

Message 2 of 12 (17,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it says the pack is 14.99 so try to download it anyway?

Message 3 of 12 (17,400 Views)

★★ Expert

Nonono at this point youll need to talk to an advisor,

Link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Go to Battlefield 4,

follow the instructions,

then there will be answers if any or,

talk to an advisor.

Message 4 of 12 (17,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried the in game store and the link with no luck. It says i can live chat with an advisor but it wont let me click on "chat now"

Message 5 of 12 (17,393 Views)

★★ Expert

Try today, its during the day they can assit

Message 6 of 12 (17,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried going to the in game store and it said I just had to install it.  I don't know if this will help you personally, I'm not sure how old this is but it might help someone else.  if it doesn't let you install it then I'm sure your best bet is to ask someone at ea for help.

Message 7 of 12 (17,359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

NONE of the bf4 dlc maps will transfer over to the new systems. the only thing that transfer over is premium status. if you have premium from last gen, just go to the store and download, there should be a free option. only then can you download the dlcs in the store for free. if youre not a premium member then youre out of luck. dice/ea didnt allow thmap dlcs themselves to transfer over at all.

Message 8 of 12 (17,347 Views)

★ Novice
Well that's **bleep**.
Message 9 of 12 (15,221 Views)

@johnLD1 wrote:

NONE of the bf4 dlc maps will transfer over to the new systems. the only thing that transfer over is premium status. if you have premium from last gen, just go to the store and download, there should be a free option. only then can you download the dlcs in the store for free. if youre not a premium member then youre out of luck. dice/ea didnt allow thmap dlcs themselves to transfer over at all.

This is 100% correct.  DLC does not transfer between platforms, only Premium does because it is classified as a service instead of as DLC.  This is a Microsoft and Sony promotion and not an EA promotion so this is not EA throwing its player base a curve ball but an incentive provided to Playstation and Xbox users by their platform's companies to upgrade to the current gen consoles early.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 10 of 12 (11,382 Views)