Re: Battlefield 4 DLC maps not working for X-Box One after installation

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Battlefield 4 DLC maps not working for X-Box One after installation

★★★ Newbie
I recently started playing Battlefield 4 multiplayer and recently purchased the Premium pack. I installed the available map packs and was informed all packs were installed properly, however every time I try playing on either the Second Assault or Naval Strike maps I get asked to download the packs. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling them but have the same problem. I can play on the China Rising maps without any problems.
Message 1 of 6 (790 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

In this case I recommend to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can check if this issue is somehow related to your game entitlements: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4

It might worth a try to delete your game and then your gamer profile. Re-download your profile and the game as well as the expansions from the XBL store.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 6 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I recently managed to get the maps working, but am not sure exactly how I did it. Thanks for the help anyway.
Message 3 of 6 (767 Views)

★★ Novice

last week my china rising stopped working. i had it on external hdd so i reinstalled onto internal and it works. now this week my dragons teeht isnt working and i cant uninstall it its stuck i cant delete it cant do anything with it. i would like a refund of some sort for bf4 premium xbox one because this is to many times and i cant play what i paid you for. its wrong we should be able to get refunds otherwise sue ea 

Message 4 of 6 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you.resolve this prpblem?

Message 5 of 6 (494 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (457 Views)