Battlefield 4 Crashes on Loading screen HELP!!

by Kami_2Kc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Crashes on Loading screen HELP!!

★ Novice

Ok so heres the thing when i go on battlelog and quick join the game would load fine . After it says loading level so i go on battlefield and wait for it to load . After few seconds like 10-20 the screen would freeze and windows would make the noise when you get a crash report and the screen would freeze on the loading screen or just plain black . After i would just spam alt F4 to try to close it . When its on the black screen i have to restart my pc but when on the loading screen with the picture and that white line that goes up and down it would close after spamming alt F4 for a bit . 

My PC Specs 

intel core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz

Evga GTX 780 ti superclocked <increased power limit to 106%

16Gb of ddr3 ram 

Corsair HX850 psu 

asus P8z77-V Deluxe

I run the game on ULTRA preset and i mostly play conquest.

Some of you might think why The F@!K is he running a i5 3570k with a 780ti . The reason is im getting a better cpu soon so i wanted it to be good and not bottleneck the cpu that i will get.

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Crashes on Loading screen HELP!!

★ Guide

Have you tried to disable Origin in-game? ( In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game)

Btw, your cpu is fine, just overclock it a little bit.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 Crashes on Loading screen HELP!!

★ Guide

Have you tried to disable Origin in-game? ( In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game)

Btw, your cpu is fine, just overclock it a little bit.  

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)