Re: Battlefield 4 Crashes at Start up [XboxOne]

by xIronFist35x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Crashes at Start up [XboxOne]

★★★ Newbie

I just recently purchased an Xbox One and I got Battlefield 4 with it as well and As I boot up my game it will go to the normal Black screen with the white bars in the top right corner alternating (Meaning its loading) and then after about 2 seconds it just freezes. The Xbox One doesn't freeze because I can go back to my home and then re-open Battlefield 4 and stop again at that exact point. It was working fine earlier today (About 8 hours ago) and when I got home from work it started doing this. There was a Server Restart at 5pm Eastern time and I was not on for that and I'm wondering if this maybe had something to do with that. I'm not really sure whats going on, I've restarted my Xbox One and I've taken the disc out, (Btw it has no scratches, I've literally had it for 2 days) and nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me fix this It would be greatly appreciated.

- Thanks

GT: Stance Iro

Message 1 of 8 (16,604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Just a few quick things you can try on your Xbox:

- Go to settings> disc and blu ray> persistent storage> clear that out
- settings> network settings> advanced settings> alternate mac address> clear that out> restart console

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (19,404 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Just a few quick things you can try on your Xbox:

- Go to settings> disc and blu ray> persistent storage> clear that out
- settings> network settings> advanced settings> alternate mac address> clear that out> restart console

Message 2 of 8 (19,405 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Power down your console, then unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox One.  Wait for two minutes, then plug the power cable back into the back of the Xbox One, and monitor the power brick, waiting for it to cycle from a white light to an orange light, and then turn the power on. This will perform a cold restart of the system.

(Source)

If that doesn't work, try deleting everything, including the game itself, and re-downloading it all. (Sorry it may have to resort to that, I know how much time it can take.)

I do apologize any inconveniences.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 3 of 8 (16,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your Second option fixed it, With the Alternate Mac Adress Clear out. Thank you so much, I was worried that it wasn't going to work just 2 days after purchase. Thank you.

Message 4 of 8 (16,564 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate your help, but the first response fixed it. If I have this problem again and the other option doesn't work the next Time I'll try your solution. Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 8 (16,562 Views)

★★ Novice
Since you have no subjects on the matter, how do I reset my origin secuirty question, I forgot the answer LONG ago since you never required it before now. I'm trying to change my origin ID and now
Message 6 of 8 (15,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the game digitally and I've tried every thing I've can I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice and I even kept the game open until it was done reinstalling and it worked but after I closed it and opened it back up it just dosent respond
Message 7 of 8 (13,604 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@docterpigeon

This thread is almost 2 years old.  If you have an issue, please start a new thread and we will be happy to help you out.  Please dont necro threads.

badmkay

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 8 of 8 (13,588 Views)