Re: Battlefield 4 Complaint

by Anonymous

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Complaint

★ Novice

Why is there always issues with Battlefield? When i buy a Call of Duty game (Battlefield's main competitor), I never have any problems with the game except for day one server usage. When I played the beta there were numerous glitches but were promised to be fixed. When I bought the full retail version of this game i expected as a consumer that the product worked from the beta and the new version of the game would not have the same issues. The point of a beta is to do various tests with bugs and servers and these should be worked out for the full version of the game. Some of the glitches were in fact fixed but there are still several game breaking bugs. When I play Singleplayer the game freezes and forces me to quit my game, having to do the same missions twice or the same checkpoint again. It makes me sad because I actually enjoy Battlefield 4's campaign. The story is really good this time around and I was really happy about that. In multiplayer there are several persisting problems I have found. When I try to join a server it sometimes will not let me connect because the server suddenly became full, which is fine, but the queue does not work resulting in me having to leave the game and try to join another match. When I try to join another match it states that I need to leave the previous match that I was not allowed into in the first place. Another problem for me is when I play rush, which was one of my favorite game types from previous games, the attackers rarely win. There is a specific map, Hainan Resort, where the attackers storm the beach, which seems like a great idea, but from it the several times I have played on the map the attackers never make it past the first objectives. Rush feels one-sided. I just wish Dice and EA would make a game run a lot more smooth before they release it so these amount of complaints would not be a problem. I just want to play the game I payed 65$ for. Thank you for the beautiful graphics and story, however I cannot utilise them.

Message 1 of 4 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have an issue with the now unstoppable recon class. Sniper rifles with red dot scopes. C4 and the ability to be unseen on radar if they don't Sprint. Every map is just full of engineers and snipers. Like the vehicles. Don't bother as you won't be in them long as a recon/engineer combo will have you out of it in minutes. Want to storm an objective. What's the point as there will be two snipers waiting for you with bolt action rifles and red dot scopes. I have had the game a week and, to be blunt, I'm getting no enjoyment from it whatsoever. It's like every map bar one has been created solely with snipers in mind. For the first ttime ever I honestly wish I hadn't bought premium. Now, unless they need the sniper class, this game has cost me 40 pounds no matter what. I can return my 360 copy for a refund and cancel my Xbox 1 pre-order but EA will never sanction a refund on my premium. I'm giving it till Nov 22nd. If the sniper class is still overpowered I will not be playing this iteration of Battlefield again and will be returning, gladly, to Battlefield 3
Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DICE must fix the freezing. It happens to me and most likely everyone else on different gaming platforms. I would rather have the game crash and return to the main menu than have the whole game freeze altogether. To do this they must tune the graffix and explosion sizes of different weapons (rocket and grenade launchers) and also decrease the range of which players with 6x scope or lower can't see/ spot enemies from more than 500meters away. These must be fixed otherwise DICE may loose most of their fans and bf players which they may then go back to bf3 or bfbc2 and sell bf4 just from a few minor glitches including freezing.

Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

the Answer HQ is a forum where players get and/or give help with technical questions. Since this thread was not

created for requesting technical support I am closing this thread.

If you want to continue this discussion I suggest using the Battlelog forums. If you do have a technical question we

might be able to help you with, please feel free to post a new message.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (448 Views)