Battlefield 4 Campaign progress won't save

by TwiGz88

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign progress won't save

★ Novice

The same thing keeps happening on my ps3, I've to had restart the campaign mode about 5 times and still it somehow gets deleted everytime but the multiplayer unlocks and promotions remain..

Message 11 of 53 (3,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
its happened to me on two different accounts on the ps3 on one of them it lost all saved data in single player and multiplayer
Message 12 of 53 (3,617 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Its a know issue to DICE, they are working on it, trust me

Message 13 of 53 (3,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"trust me"

Brilliant, just the answer I was looking for...

Message 14 of 53 (3,551 Views)

★ Novice

It saves as long as i keep the disc in but once i take the disc out it resets my progress very frustrating 

Message 15 of 53 (3,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not certain I will ever regain my respect for this game series. I can't fathom any game company feeling it's okay to release a game with such a major bug as Not being able to save!! Then for them to go so long without resolving the issue.. is just insulting.

Message 16 of 53 (3,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been able to save the game and come back to it a couple of times but today I found my progress was deleted. Guess that last patch screwed me.
Message 17 of 53 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing has been going on with me and several others I know.

EA suggested to me that my save file must of been corrupt so I should delete it, so I did, and 15 times more after that and the problem continues to persist. I don't understand how it is legal for them to sell a game that only has Multiplayer available. The game should of been half the cost, EA needs to fix the problem and then make ammends with all these disgruntled customers. This was my first EA war game and it will be my last which is too bad because the multiplayer is so much better than call of duty, but at least call of cuty lets you play what you pay for. 

Message 18 of 53 (3,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this problem is still not fixed, im on xbox one, ea just keep saying its an issue dice is working on, how many times am i gona keep losing my game save, they even gave an update on 15th jan to fix it that didnt work obviously, i want it fixed & compensated or give me my money back, its shocking its been going on for months

Message 19 of 53 (3,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i posted something a few weeks ago it still happens and each time i go on single player there no save or it just crashes
Message 20 of 53 (3,037 Views)