Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign progress won't save

by HuntersFTW007

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I bothered to find my account information just add my name to this list. What a waste of money. I know everyone's focused on multiplayer (it is first on the menu), but this is a shame. I could overlook the glitchiness of the campaign, as bad as it is, but not if I have to start on the first mission every time.
Message 41 of 53 (1,896 Views)

★ Novice

Hmmm not sure if its worth putting this down, Buuut its now mid 2016, actually autumn and ok I paid euro 5 for it,  which I can now see why.... I can see I need to play the campaign in one day, pausing for breaks etc. I am not re-dowloading, thats more hassle than its worth. the multi-players good, so I guess that'll do for now.

Message 42 of 53 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

November 2017, still deleting save progress in campaign, safe to say will never be fixed. I could overlook the idiocy and unwillingness to kill in my squad mates, and the uncannily accurate grenade throws of the enemy as the story was mildly interesting, but I hate repeating the same levels over and over. Thank god I only paid $18 for this buggy *!

Message 43 of 53 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is insane... It's January of 2018 and you have thousands of clients who are unable to play their game.  EA obviously doesn't care; sounds like it's time for a class action lawsuit.

Message 44 of 53 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As of 2018 DICE still has not fixed the issue. Got to the last mission and my Xbox shut off, had to restart.
Message 45 of 53 (1,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Problem is still there as of April 2018!! Frown

I contacted support but they didn't even respond, so that means EA is just ignoring the problem.

Real bummer since about half of the achievements are campaign related.

Message 46 of 53 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wow guess this problem is not fixed. Same issue. Hours played and you loss it all.
Message 47 of 53 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not fixed on X Box one, if I have to play the china sea/ carrier game one more time, I am uninstalling. Likely VF5 is better, but so are every other game.

Message 48 of 53 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep uninstalled, beautiful game, I am sure the rest of the campaign was great, but I will never see it. As I said BF5 is probably OK, but there are so many other really good shooters out there now.

Message 49 of 53 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s now 2019 and it’s just happened to me, ridiculous 

Message 50 of 53 (1,140 Views)