Battlefield 4 Campaign getting reset.

by 23Jarek23

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign getting reset.

★★★ Newbie
Me too. Playing on xbox one
Message 71 of 149 (1,960 Views)

★★ Novice

This is really getting annoying... Will we ever get our pregress back?

Message 72 of 149 (1,942 Views)

★★ Novice

I've long since given up on the campaign. Until its fixed I'm not prepared to go through the same missions over and over as I have better things to do than play it all in one sitting time and again to get the different endings and unlocks.

This children is why Battlefield was always better without a single player element.

Message 73 of 149 (1,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I actually found the solution guy's. Click link below to learn how to fix the reset glitch. http://youtu.be/4bjVUDeDkf0 HOPE THIS HELPS Standard smile
Message 74 of 149 (1,656 Views)

★ Novice

The game is turning out to be a joke, are we beta testing anything here and paying for the full price for it?

The campaign is frustrating, there is bugs everywhere, life not regenerating (had to turn the console off and on again), squad not taking orders and instead they start shooting at the ground as if they were attacking the enemy,  you can't hit enemies with a sniper that are behind laser guided missile or mounted machine guns and so on...

Even with all those bugs i was able to beat the game on Hard, and i only had to do the "To Valhalla" to get all the assignements, and when i went to play again, my hole campaign was gone. Bull f***ing s**t!

It seems to me that EA forced DICE to put the game out before it was finish just so Call of Duty wouldn't have the head start for the holidays.

EA should halt all game productions until it has a decent QA team, since you guys didn't learn the lesson with Sim City.

It's a great game but all those bugs are taking away the fun.

Message 75 of 149 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue on xbox one, and due to the fact that the game is out for 2 weeks it is totally pathetic, that a bug exists which prevents you from playing the single player section. I dont know what your QA team is doing? Some Gameplay bugs, ok dont care. But the game not saving or erasing the progress, this is the worst bug which could appear and you guys dont care or couldn't find it?

Message 76 of 149 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Novice

im so angry about this game DICE rules but EA is a terrible company. Ugh i hate them so freaking much. they have real crappy quality and dont give a rats ass about customers

Message 77 of 149 (1,358 Views)

★★ Novice
There is a article in Forbes magazine via yahoo news that EA has lost investor share money because of the BF4 debacle. Also, the server problems are also affecting the Need for Speed Rivals servers as well. Those servers are constantly migrating and freezing as of last night.
Message 78 of 149 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me problem here.... one version

Message 79 of 149 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah im getting the same thing, ive complete the campaign 3 times already and each time i turn off the xbox one and turn it back on the campaign is gone, hope they fix problem

Message 80 of 149 (1,322 Views)