Battlefield 4 Campaign getting reset.

by 23Jarek23

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign getting reset.

★ Novice

**bleep** u ea sports i was one mission off

Message 61 of 149 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem i have started the campaign 3 times and each time i try to load my campaign the progress is lost and am forced to restart. Honestly its starting to get annoying so please fix the problem so we can get on with it and unlock the weapons thanks
Message 62 of 149 (1,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been having this same problem. I have a PS3 slim and have been saving it to the hard drive. This has now happened 4 times. All 4 times my system has been connected to the internet and singed in to the network. Also, even though it has not been saving my progress, I have noticed the dog tags I have found in single player are unlocked, but the achievements I have earned are not (gold for score in the first three levels). I hope I have provided you with enough info to help you troubleshoot the problem, and hope a fix is to come.

Message 63 of 149 (1,397 Views)

★ Novice

Sigh. On the second to last mission, 1k away from gold. Game crashes on load to next progress point. Now im 3 hours behind set back to level 5. Battlelog shows proper progress game is not syncing to the right progress and i cant progress past 5. Ive literally built a 1500$ pc just to play this game, this is incredibly dissappointing. BF3 was on point but this is just upsetting.

Message 64 of 149 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also have had my campaign stats reset twice now. It's so infuriating because Battlelog recognizes that I've completed missions, but I guess the saved games have just been wiped. I've been saving my games to the cloud on Xbox360. The only way to play through all of the campaign seems to be to do it in one sitting... Sigh.

Message 65 of 149 (1,358 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I suggest to you all that you save to a external hardrive or USB or for Xbox 360 users try saving it to the cloud, this has worked for me, so it should work for the rest of you, hopefully they will find a fix for it soon. Good luck -Zach
Message 66 of 149 (1,355 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this is happining on the ps4 because i made it really far, the 5th or 6th level and i get on the next day and its gone, please fix it so i can beat it

Message 67 of 149 (1,334 Views)

PS4 Single Player Campaign Progress Lost!!! Battlefield 4 Campaign getting reset.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am playing it on the PS4 and like everyone else here, I am frustrated that my progress has been lost on this game! Who will offer a fix? Origin? EA? When will we here of a fix for this saving issue? Where is the option to save (or boot up game) either online or to hard drive? Very frustrating!! Origin, somone from EA, please answer! I will more than likley be returning this game as defective before the weekend is over.

Message 68 of 149 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also had my campaign save lost on ps3 slim. I have noticed it will save but then when I play multi-player and the game freezes and I have to power off the ps3 the save will be lost when powered back on.

Message 69 of 149 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly the same problem with Xbox one ,l love battlefield but this bug along with the instant crashes and constant screen blurs on multiplayeri is making this game completely unplayable at the moment ,I'm so disappointed Dice ,how do these bugs make it through the beta testing????
Message 70 of 149 (1,276 Views)