Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign getting reset.

by Famicorps

Original Post

★ Apprentice

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhh    what the hell i play for 8 hours and loose everything in campaign. this is not right im ready to burn this disc.  can someone plz tell me what is going on, it is so frustrating. is there anyway to get back data and continue where i left off.

Message 41 of 149 (5,175 Views)

★★ Guide

^^^ Nope. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. 

Message 42 of 149 (5,162 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Happened to me today. I already passed it on hard but I booted the campaign to show it to my friends and noticed that all my progress was lost.

Message 43 of 149 (5,148 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually talked to someone at EA yesterday. This is a known issue and they are working to fix it very soon. Once fixed all of our progress will return. :womanhappy:

Message 44 of 149 (5,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

info: Your approximate wait time is 0 minute.
info: You are now ready to chat with Vikas.
Vikas: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Vikas. How may I assist you today?
you: well i am very frustrated. I have been playing campaign mode on BF4 on my ps3 and have had to start campaign mode all over twice. the first time i just started over since i only completed the first level but this time i had completed the kunlin mountains level
you: all my progress is gone!!
Vikas: Okay,please tell me your email address so that i can locate your account in our database.
you: ....................... 
you: this has also happened on the other account on the same ps3 console
Vikas: Thank you for the information.
Vikas: I
Vikas: i would like to tell you that you need not to worry.
Vikas: This is a known issue and we are working on it to get it fixed for you.
Vikas: There will be a patch very soon which will fix this issue.
Vikas: And then your campaign progress will be fetched back.
Vikas: You had loosed nothing.

Message 45 of 149 (5,125 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign reset (PS3)

★★★ Newbie

it is happens to xbox as well i have played 3 times through i made shure it saved ...this is unacceptable .if the game was not raedy why pass it off ..just to take more money

Message 46 of 149 (5,124 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign reset (PS3)

★★★★ Novice

I HAVE AN XBOX 360 AND THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH MY GAME TOO. IT ALSO TELLS ME MY PROFILE IS DAMAGED AND I HAVE TO START FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.THE FARTHEST I GOT WAS SINGAPORE.

Message 47 of 149 (5,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem with bf4 on my ps3. Played a few campaigns then the next night I turned the game back on it started me back to the start. I know my save data is the in my utilities but seems corrupted . Ref:_uas_20131 105032844700081330..... Need a refund ....pissed
Message 48 of 149 (5,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Waiting for patch!

Will be soon......

1 week......

2 weeks......

:catmad:

Message 49 of 149 (5,032 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, no update other than we're looking into it is really encouraging me to hold on to this game instead of trading it in while it's value is high and buying it used for a really low price down the road. 

Message 50 of 149 (4,914 Views)