Re: Battlefield 4 Campaign Bug Kunlun Mountains Bug

by beaniesweep

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Last collectable I need for the achievement. Oh and the PP-2000 I havent picked it up yet if anyone has seen which level it drops on. Thanks

Message 21 of 30 (1,461 Views)

★★ Novice

Just played Kunlun Mountains twice, and still it only showing I have only collected 2 / 3 Dogtags. This game has so many glitches offline and online. Worst launch of the series yet! Very disappointed in EA and Dice!Confusedmileymad:

Message 22 of 30 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a solution to the problem we are experiencing. I headed over to battlelog on my PC and signed into battlelog and checked my campaign progress. The next day I started playing battlefield had my PC open on battlelog at the same time. I then selected start new game started it on easy and after the loading screen the achievement popped. Hope this helped anyone It seemed to work for me though.

@A_Wild_Pie wrote:

During the campaign mission Kunlun Mountains there are 3 dog tag collectibles that
you can collect. After playing thew the mission several times it still only shows
that I have collected 2 even though that I have collected all 3.

You collect each of the "tags" in chronological order. First time playing thew was
yesterday. I've done it another two times today trying different restart methods and
the issue persists so I'm assuming that its a bug.

This is not related to Battlelog. This has to do with the campaign which
is single player and can be played online of offline.

Message 23 of 30 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Supposedly if u do the mission on veteran, & dont die thrughout the mission, u can get all 3 tags counted friend of mine did it, dont know if its just the mission that has to b done on veteran or the whole campaign, but u CANT DIE THROUGHOUT THE MISSION....

Hope this helps/works

Message 24 of 30 (1,300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem but if you finish all 3 different ending on campaign and have found all dog tags and weapons  then go back into Kunlun mountains and replay mission the trophy will unlock

Message 25 of 30 (1,285 Views)

★★★★ Novice

dun that umpteen times nothing happens same with shanghai advice nothing happens tiz rubbish lol

were is the pp-2000 ffs

Message 26 of 30 (1,279 Views)

★★ Novice
What worked for me was replaying Singapore. At the end of the mission, full arsenal popped up.
Message 27 of 30 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

it bugged for me too, and when i replayed singapore full arsenal popped up. the PP-2000 is found at the tashgar mission

Message 28 of 30 (1,109 Views)

★★ Novice

It's over 2 weeks since I last posted about this and my game is still bugged. No updates either. Looks like no permenant fix on the horizon

Message 29 of 30 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue and its rather frustrating. Bit disappointed as ive heard no news of a fix Frown 

Message 30 of 30 (989 Views)