Battlefield 4 Beta

by ownw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Beta

★★★ Newbie
Hello,
I have bought Medal of Honor Limited Edition and was promise access to battlefield 4 beta. Is this access any different than that of the bf4 digital deluxe edition offered through origin? Also if Medal of Honor was bought on one origin account can the beta access be transferred to a new account?
Message 1 of 2 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Beta

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

It will be the same beta, yes. However, the beta you get in the Digital Deluxe edition includes a "Exclusive" beta. It can mean that you get the beta earlier or that you get exclusive content. I don't have a specifc answer on that at the moment. 

The Digital Deluxe version will be similar as the Limited Edition version from Battlefield 3.

You can't transfer the beta from one account to another. You will have to play the Battlefield 4 beta on the same account you bought Medal of Honor Warfighter to.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (677 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 Beta

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

It will be the same beta, yes. However, the beta you get in the Digital Deluxe edition includes a "Exclusive" beta. It can mean that you get the beta earlier or that you get exclusive content. I don't have a specifc answer on that at the moment. 

The Digital Deluxe version will be similar as the Limited Edition version from Battlefield 3.

You can't transfer the beta from one account to another. You will have to play the Battlefield 4 beta on the same account you bought Medal of Honor Warfighter to.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 2 (678 Views)