Re: (Battlefield 4) Battlelog Plug-in broken [Chrome]

by SoylentCrunch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(Battlefield 4) Battlelog Plug-in broken [Chrome]

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

(STORY)

I recently got malware, and ran system cleanup (Malwarebyte, TFC, and ESET) in my user files (appdata\local)quarantining the malware. Afterwards came to the Battlefield menu only to find Battlelog isn't installed. noticed it wasn't installed because couldn't click on any of the drop-arrows and everything showing the fancy loading rectangle. was about to click the download button in the top corner, but didn't see the button to download the Battlelog plug-in for Chrome. tried deleting the left-over files from the extensionshoping it would realize it's not installedbut Istill don't see the download button. Can't find any solutions at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to download the Battlelog plug-in for Chrome manually?

(sorry for any grammar errors, the font got jacked up)

Message 1 of 6 (1,558 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

That helped, but it appears the problem was my adblock. That never happened before, but thanks for the support.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,541 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

ive spent all day, trying different solutions. nothing. none of the ticks work nor any buttons. no servers load up, im completely lost. hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.

Message 2 of 6 (1,528 Views)

Community Manager

Here's a direct link for the current version of the Battlelog Plugin: http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cdnprefix/b6e5ef97e6ba9d58b1e8b45a4f22aa93ede31048/public/down...

Hope it helps.

Message 3 of 6 (1,525 Views)

★★ Novice

That helped, but it appears the problem was my adblock. That never happened before, but thanks for the support.

Message 4 of 6 (1,542 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

"Not Found"  This is still not working for me.  I will be avoiding origin games in the future.  Customers should not have to experience this level of frustration to play the games they've paid for.  Why is a browser plug-in issue preventing me from playing the solo campaign of the game on my hard drive? It's ridiculous.

Message 5 of 6 (888 Views)

★★ Novice

I can download it have done it several times, will not install, I am using the 32 bit Chrome, plugin is 2.6.2_154

Message 6 of 6 (846 Views)