Battlefield 4 3659 port problem!

by MariosForever-3

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 3659 port problem!

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue.

All the ports are open on my PC and Wireless Modem.

Please fix this.  I bought the premium edition and getting booted avery 1-2 games is a royal pain in the a$$

Message 21 of 61 (3,851 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, so. Port is open.

Still getting the problem - which means the error message is misleading.

I have paid a lot of money I expect it to work - especially since it's not an edge case, apparently lots of people are affected by the problem.

EA, fix it please. You took my money, now work for it.

Thanks

Message 22 of 61 (3,776 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please, fix it ... there are many people with this error !!

Sorry for my English

Message 23 of 61 (3,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done everything and still getting this damn errror!!!

Message 24 of 61 (3,688 Views)

★ Novice

the same **bleep** dosent work

Message 25 of 61 (3,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been waiting patiently for u guys to fix this error, I play at a LAN at the moment and they said it's not their fault. Seriously u guys need to pull ur finger out, this is a big annoying error.
And as for forwarding ports, why should we have to do that? Shouldn't a game be able to run without having to make the stupid amount of changes we have to do for battlefield 4? Honestly, if u want to keep customers (I have been a loyal bf fan since bf1942) u need to stop with additions or new releases and fix the game at hand! Don't worry about C.O.D and their releases...
Please can you look into this fix...
Message 26 of 61 (3,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem here, i cant finish a SINGLE game.

Is anyone at EA/DICE working or you are having fun time on vacations with money you took from us for this half-finished product you charged priced at 130 euros ?

And btw port 3659 has NOTHING to do with port forwarding, it's just a bugged msg from a bugged game.

Message 27 of 61 (3,593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

just to point out... you dont open router ports for outgoing connections guys...

you... you just dont. thats not how NAT works. if this does work, then its a sign your routers quiting on you.

i have been studying computer networking long enough to understand that at the very least.

you guys up at EA need to enable verbose error reporting for battlelog, because "check port whatever" is a very vague report of an error, anything in the TCP/IP stack could be **bleep** up at that point.

...and if your not going to do it then let the players do it, there are plenty of C++ script kitties out there who would be eager to pry into this game to fix this problem without any pay whatsoever.

Message 28 of 61 (3,590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i want a damn refund.Ive done all the **bleep** .worked for 3 weeks after i bought it.now nothing.My ports are open.i opened every single one manually.ive disabled all my firewalls.still nothing.connect once every 20 times.I want my money back.Oh and btw,take the damn solved tag off the topic because its not and the problem is on your end

Message 29 of 61 (3,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got this error this evening for the first time. Game disconnected: Client closed down connection. Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open. Well it is open and I still get the error (no surprise)

Message 30 of 61 (3,269 Views)