Re: Battlefeed entries from deleted friends

by alphawolf35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefeed entries from deleted friends

★ Apprentice

I haven't played the game since november, and I deleted about 90% of my friends at least two months ago, possibly earlier. When I logged in to the Battlelog in the recent days, I saw a ton of stuff in the feed from people I deleted long ago. Ton of the "xyz started playing Hardline beta", "X (not in the friends anymore) is friends with Y (not in friends anymore either)", etc.

How is that possible?

Is there any solution? I tried to contact EA via the chat, and as expected, some clueless indian guy was reading predefined answers from some sheet as usual, typing in typically half broken english. The chat ended with him saying I should post in Battlelog forums, at which point I couldn't take it anymore and closed the window.

Message 1 of 10 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@WalrusInAnus 

Just to let you know I've heard back on this and the Battelog developers are aware of the problem.

Unfortunately, I have no details of when this will be fixed but atleast you know they know.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (647 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

bump

Message 2 of 10 (653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

What kind of **bleep** support site is this? I swear I won't buy anything from EA ever again simply due to nonexistant support..

Message 3 of 10 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@WalrusInAnus 

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along to be looked into.

Re: being a support site - AnswerHQ is a player-to-player support community, questions do receive answers from EA staff but this is not the intention of the community. EA staff also have limited presence over the weekends.

Message 4 of 10 (643 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh?? I thought this was the new official place to get help. The Battlelog forums started to redirect here, and I believe there was also a post from the devs saying we should go here.

Can you tell me where am I supposed to get some official answers and help then? Surely not the EA live chat?!

Message 5 of 10 (637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@WalrusInAnus 

All technical issues are now being redirected here so that Battelog remains general discussion only.

When threads come here the flow of questions then get redirected to the appropriate places.

Account/Billing/Code/Entitlement, etc, issues will alwasy get directed to EA Customer Services.

Technical Issues/Problems can usually be dealt with through solutions/discussions here, on occasions where they're unresolveable they'll be redirected to EA Customer Services or left waiting on a solution. 

If a mass of posts get made relating to the same issue then it's easily identitifable that there's a more serious issue to hand rather than a few people having the same issue by coincidence.

I've already escalated your issue to the Community Managers here, hopefully they'll be able to offer a reason or have it investigated for resolution by the Battelog developers.

Message 6 of 10 (635 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you.

Message 7 of 10 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@WalrusInAnus 

Just to let you know I've heard back on this and the Battelog developers are aware of the problem.

Unfortunately, I have no details of when this will be fixed but atleast you know they know.

Message 8 of 10 (648 Views)

★ Apprentice

At least it's confirmed as an existing problem. That's good to know.

Message 9 of 10 (621 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, im not having exactly the same problem, but what get me sick is not have the ability to delete old friends feed. I just want to clear them all sometimes. i think this way - its not there anymore? then i want to ''burn'' everything. And just commenting, i disagree the way this boy are treating the advisors. ''Clueless indians'... Im not indian, but i just want understand why this kids (yes, kid. a man dont talk this way. a trully man respect the others) attack people from other countries exactly this way..  I can see this kind of treatment all around battlelog or EA places, and just disagree. Buddy, you are not better then the whole world. You are not better then any one. When you go to the bathroom, you dont ''make gold or diamonds''. And remember: your ''enGrish language'' country was patheticaly defeated by a very poor and almost miserable country. People from other ''poor'' countries helped your ''powerfull country'' against the unstoppable and trully powerfull german forces, otherwise today you should be a german pet or german * for sure. 

Message 10 of 10 (533 Views)