Battle Report Issues

by JustDamnBeowulf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battle Report Issues

★★ Novice

Are battle reports on Battlelog still down? I can't see my own battle reports anywhere, but I can access Platoon battle reports. When I go to the Reports tab on Stats in Battlelog, all it says is the following:

NO GAMES PLAYED YET

You need to play a game of Battlefield 4 Multiplayer first.

It's been a while since it's started doing this, and I don't know if it's a common problem or just me.

I also can't check the geoleaderboards, but I was able to check them a week ago so it's fine.

Message 1 of 9 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battle Report Issues

[ Edited ]

Hi @JustDamnBeowulf

I just checked on my side, but here the Reports seems to show up fine (i checked Battlelog on mobile not on PC)

Screenshot_20210923_212720_com.android.chrome.png

[Info] The Leaderboards Tab has been shut down, as by now the support for it has ended. 

Greets, 

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (512 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
The BF4 Battlelog Leaderboards Tab has been removed and official support for it has ended.
Message 2 of 9 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @JustDamnBeowulf

I just checked on my side, but here the Reports seems to show up fine (i checked Battlelog on mobile not on PC)

Screenshot_20210923_212720_com.android.chrome.png

[Info] The Leaderboards Tab has been shut down, as by now the support for it has ended. 

Greets, 

Travis 

Message 3 of 9 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

Aw, dammit. Well, I guess it's just me then. Thanks for the info about the leaderboards not being supported anymore.

Message 4 of 9 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]

@JustDamnBeowulf no problem, you're welcome.

Not sure if that could even cause the problem, but did you check if that soldier you play with is set as Active on Battlelog?

Not sure if it is or would even make a difference. 

Can be changed if you go to your soldier profile > customize > portrait > then set this soldier active that you play with.

Btw, what's your Battlelog profile name if you would like to tell me? So i could look at your Battlelog if i can see your Battle Reports. 

Greets,

Travis

Message 5 of 9 (501 Views)

★ Guide
@Its_Travis_199 excuse me ,can screenshot ?
Message 6 of 9 (481 Views)

@AdieShine-cn what do you wnat?

Greets,

Travis 

Message 7 of 9 (475 Views)

★ Guide
@Its_Travis_199 〈( ^.^)ノ no see that 【active】in 【portrait】
Message 8 of 9 (463 Views)

@AdieShine-cn I'm not sure what you exactly mean, but if you mean you can't see the "active" button in the Portrait tab of the soldier

...it's right here

Screenshot_20210924_185118.png

If you mean something else, please tell me more detailed what you want to know. 

Greets,

Travis 

Message 9 of 9 (455 Views)