Re: Banned from battlelog because account was hacked, plz help

by FishyStinkfinger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from battlelog because account was hacked, plz help

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Today I tried to login on my battlelog account ( Had'nt logged in for a week or so) , It gave me this message : You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services.  

I didnt know what the cause was so I sent an email to EA to ask for more info about it.

BUT now I logged in to my Origin account and I noticed  someone tried to buy FIFA 15 on my account  on 16/01/2015 But he failed . So I Highly assume someone hacked into my Origin account.  The text next to the game order is in Spanish,  so I think a guy from spain is the hacker.

Now I think he made a big mess on my bf3 or bf4 Wich  i think is the cause of my ban.

I changed my origin password , deleted visa details and now I turned on my Location veryfication code  thingy.

Is there any chance i get unbanned from battlelog? My ingame name is Mrkengin

Greetz

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Found an answer on an other question ,  I've sent an email to accountdisputes@ea.com about my problem

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Found an answer on an other question ,  I've sent an email to accountdisputes@ea.com about my problem

Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Your best option is to contact customer support and tell them about this. Also, this guy may have written down your credit card info when he was first in your account. So you need to also change credit card password and maybe even contact your credit card company. Just monitor your bank account closely.

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem too and i mailed them, got an email and how to fix it, 

i choosed that EA to call me and they did within 2-3 mins and then it was fixed.

Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)